CSNbbs
tonight's game - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: AACbbs (/forum-460.html)
+---- Forum: Archives (/forum-400.html)
+----- Forum: AACbbs Archives (/forum-418.html)
+------ Forum: Cincinnati Archives (/forum-932.html)
+------ Thread: tonight's game (/thread-555368.html)

tonight's game - JPBearcat3 - 02-15-2012 08:03 AM

i debated whether i should start a thread on this or not, but hey - i'm in a good mood and no one can ruin it...

yesterday i won the athletic department's new 'social seat promotion'. it includes 2 tickets down low (the blue hairs won't know what to think when a bearcat lair season ticket holder moves down low) and 2 media passes.

i don't think i'll be providing anything more interesting than gametime, sub, or dan hoard - and i'm not a savvy journalist - but the athletic dept has asked me to tweet and facebook about the experience as it's happening live tonight. i'll be taking random pictures and hopefully getting a nice behind-the-scenes look at things that your average, everyday fan doesn't experience.

if you're inclined, my twitter handle is @JustinRPost - can't promise it'll be too interesting, but I'm going to have fun with it. let me know if there's anything you want me to try to accomplish for anyone...

RE: tonight's game - BeerCat - 02-15-2012 08:23 AM

That's awesome, Congrats man.

RE: tonight's game - Nellie - 02-15-2012 08:38 AM

Now following...looking forward to your insight.

RE: tonight's game - Bearhawkeye - 02-15-2012 08:45 AM

congrats JP - embrace the opportunity!

RE: tonight's game - bearcatfan - 02-15-2012 08:47 AM

See if you can get an interview with Whit Babcock and get some insider information about anything.

RE: tonight's game - bearcatmill - 02-15-2012 10:02 AM

Congrats JP! Looking forward to your coverage.

RE: tonight's game - cinbinsportsfan - 02-15-2012 10:48 AM

So are you going to be guest tweeting for @gobearcats?

RE: tonight's game - Coopdaddy67 - 02-15-2012 10:50 AM

That's pretty cool! Have a good time. :)

RE: tonight's game - JPBearcat3 - 02-15-2012 11:30 AM

(02-15-2012 10:48 AM)cinbinsportsfan Wrote:  So are you going to be guest tweeting for @gobearcats?

no - i'm sure they don't want to turn their official twitter feed over to a stranger like me 04-rock

you'll have to follow my actual twitter feed to see anything: @JustinRPost

again, I'm not guaranteeing it'll be too exciting or insightful, but i'm sure i'll have fun

RE: tonight's game - BigDawg - 02-15-2012 12:29 PM

Congratulations. That sounds freaking awesome. Enjoy!

RE: tonight's game - letharion - 02-15-2012 11:07 PM

(02-15-2012 08:23 AM)BeerCat Wrote:  That's awesome, Congrats man.

Awesome indeed. Hope you had a good time. What a cool opportunity!

RE: tonight's game - JPBearcat3 - 02-16-2012 08:00 AM

last night was an absolute blast; those media scribes have it so well...

i did get to briefly speak to whit - nothing ground breaking to report. we also received a tour of the lindner center, and man is football in good hands for the near future. as you walk the halls down there, you can see why recruits are attracted to uc. it looks state of the art and "big time"

RE: tonight's game - Bearcats#1 - 02-17-2012 07:47 AM

(02-16-2012 08:00 AM)JPBearcat3 Wrote:  last night was an absolute blast; those media scribes have it so well...

i did get to briefly speak to whit - nothing ground breaking to report. we also received a tour of the lindner center, and man is football in good hands for the near future. as you walk the halls down there, you can see why recruits are attracted to uc. it looks state of the art and "big time"

agree on that....I know we rip on the athletic department from time to time for some of the things they do (or don't do) but they did the Lidner Center right. It looks and feels big time.