CSNbbs
ETSU Cozies/Snugglies (whatever they are) - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: SoConbbs (/forum-266.html)
+---- Forum: SoCon Team Talk (/forum-944.html)
+----- Forum: ETSU (/forum-335.html)
+----- Thread: ETSU Cozies/Snugglies (whatever they are) (/thread-542969.html)

ETSU Cozies/Snugglies (whatever they are) - posterformerlyknownasthedoctor - 12-21-2011 02:15 PM

The Walgreen's near the med center has a bunch of them, on sale for $5. Don't know if the other Walgreen's have them or not, but for $5 (yeah, I know, they're kinda weird) that's a good deal. Dark blue with the gold lettering. They actually look decent through the box window.

Just in case you don't know what I'm talking about, they're those things like small blankets with arm holes - sort of like a loose robe.

RE: ETSU Cozies/Snugglies (whatever they are) - WingedWarrior - 12-21-2011 02:38 PM

Don't know if they still do or not, but the Walgreens on South Roan also had 'em.

RE: ETSU Cozies/Snugglies (whatever they are) - abuc90 - 12-21-2011 11:32 PM

Thanks for the heads-up. I went and bought several of these. Awesome novelty gift for 5 bucks. Good stuff.

FYI- they also have LSU, Auburn and Uga.

RE: ETSU Cozies/Snugglies (whatever they are) - posterformerlyknownasthedoctor - 02-05-2016 02:02 AM

Didn't know whether to put this on the thread for the new logos, etc., or here, but just decided on here since Walgreen's is involved again.
I meant to post this back 2 months ago, but kept forgetting. But anyway......most of you all have probably noticed, but Walgreen's has beaucoups ETSU apparel all(?) half-price. I think they over-ordered. Lots and lots of stuff at the two closest to campus, especially the one on W. Market. However, be warned that half-price still seems a tad high on some of the stuff. But anyway, anyone looking for gear, that's where I'd check first.

(And no - I did *not* see the aforementioned "cozies/snugglies" (LOL); just hats, shirts, jackets, etc., but in lots of designs and colors.)

I know this is old news to most, but juuuust in case......

RE: ETSU Cozies/Snugglies (whatever they are) - Efan - 02-05-2016 02:22 PM

(02-05-2016 02:02 AM)posterformerlyknownasthedoctor Wrote:  Didn't know whether to put this on the thread for the new logos, etc., or here, but just decided on here since Walgreen's is involved again.
I meant to post this back 2 months ago, but kept forgetting. But anyway......most of you all have probably noticed, but Walgreen's has beaucoups ETSU apparel all(?) half-price. I think they over-ordered. Lots and lots of stuff at the two closest to campus, especially the one on W. Market. However, be warned that half-price still seems a tad high on some of the stuff. But anyway, anyone looking for gear, that's where I'd check first.

(And no - I did *not* see the aforementioned "cozies/snugglies" (LOL); just hats, shirts, jackets, etc., but in lots of designs and colors.)

I know this is old news to most, but juuuust in case......

I asked them about that and they said they're going with another vendor but still planned to carry ETSU stuff.

RE: ETSU Cozies/Snugglies (whatever they are) - etsuandpurdue3 - 02-06-2016 10:13 AM

I have most of the ETSU football t-shirts they've put out at Walgreen's.