CSNbbs
Alabama State moving up? - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: SunBeltbbs (/forum-317.html)
+---- Forum: Sun Belt Conference Talk (/forum-296.html)
+----- Forum: Sun Belt Smack Talk (/forum-309.html)
+----- Thread: Alabama State moving up? (/thread-470914.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

RE: Alabama State moving up? - BamaState1 - 10-08-2011 04:47 PM

(10-08-2011 04:44 PM)Burn the Horse Wrote:  
(10-08-2011 04:43 PM)BamaState1 Wrote:  
(10-08-2011 04:39 PM)Burn the Horse Wrote:  
(10-08-2011 04:37 PM)BamaState1 Wrote:  WOW! I have to explain everything to you. lol. Ok, you said that you have to be accepted in a conference to move to the FBS. I simply stated that was not true because Troy moved into the FBS as an independent at first and ASU could do the same too if they ever moved up. Now do you understand sir?

the rules changed since then, I already posted a link that explained that. here it is again, click it this time: http://ncaabbs.com/showthread.php?tid=428366

Really? How about this. You give me a creditable site that states what u are saying about the rules changing about coming in as an Independent I will admit I am wrong about ASU moving into FBS as an Independent.

you mean like the link in my post that you quoted in the above post? 03-lmfao

seriously man, you look like a moron. please for the love of God stop replying in this fashion. people are laughing at you.

Once again slow one. I said CREDITABLE site. Not some homemade crap. Give me an official NCAA site that states what you are saying.

RE: Alabama State moving up? - Burn the Horse - 10-08-2011 04:57 PM

well it doesn't get any more official than these. now shut up.

http://www.ncaa.org/wps/portal/ncaahome?WCM_GLOBAL_CONTEXT=/ncaa/ncaa/about+the+ncaa/membership/membership+applications/index.html

notice here on the actual application form that there is a section requesting you list the Conference that has accepted you as a new member:
http://fs.ncaa.org/Docs/AMA/Division%20I%20Forms/Applications/FCS%20to%20FBS.pdf

RE: Alabama State moving up? - trojans664 - 10-08-2011 05:00 PM

Wow! That's a tough one to read. I'm feeling a "shame on you" to the Alabama State administration and leaders for them to tell their fans that it's even remotely possible that they would ever be able to move up. They know what the new rules are, and have obviously neglected to share that information with those who might give some money to the cause. I guarantee you that not one single person in a leadership role at that university thinks they will EVER move to FBS level. Maybe the Alabama State poster here can take the information he's gained back to the fans and expose this for what it is.

RE: Alabama State moving up? - BamaState1 - 10-08-2011 05:04 PM

(10-08-2011 05:00 PM)trojans664 Wrote:  Wow! That's a tough one to read. I'm feeling a "shame on you" to the Alabama State administration and leaders for them to tell their fans that it's even remotely possible that they would ever be able to move up. They know what the new rules are, and have obviously neglected to share that information with those who might give some money to the cause. I guarantee you that not one single person in a leadership role at that university thinks they will EVER move to FBS level. Maybe the Alabama State poster here can take the information he's gained back to the fans and expose this for what it is.

I ask that guy to send me a official site with the rule on it and he sends me an application link. LMAO! dumb***. As for you. If the rule is true it doesn't mean ASU or any other school can get into the Sun Belt. You guys are treating the Sun Belt like the SEC. lol. It's just the Sun Belt.

RE: Alabama State moving up? - Burn the Horse - 10-08-2011 05:06 PM

(10-08-2011 05:04 PM)BamaState1 Wrote:  
(10-08-2011 05:00 PM)trojans664 Wrote:  Wow! That's a tough one to read. I'm feeling a "shame on you" to the Alabama State administration and leaders for them to tell their fans that it's even remotely possible that they would ever be able to move up. They know what the new rules are, and have obviously neglected to share that information with those who might give some money to the cause. I guarantee you that not one single person in a leadership role at that university thinks they will EVER move to FBS level. Maybe the Alabama State poster here can take the information he's gained back to the fans and expose this for what it is.

I ask that guy to send me a official site with the rule on it and he sends me an application link. LMAO! dumb***. As for you. If the rule is true it doesn't mean ASU or any other school can get into the Sun Belt. You guys are treating the Sun Belt like the SEC. lol. It's just the Sun Belt.

04-jawdrop

I admit I am completely dumbfounded by this poster. he asks for proof so I post a link to the NCAA's proceedural site on this issue AND the actual application form to move from FCS to FBS and he still calls me dumb and refuses to accept the truth?

you are crazy man, you need to go away. people here are not going to take your side on this issue, we all know the facts...the facts you are obviously ignoring. wow. 01-wingedeagle

RE: Alabama State moving up? - trojans664 - 10-08-2011 05:13 PM

Nowhere in this post will you see any mention of any conference. If you take the information back to your message boards and share it, you will be a hero. Everyone should be given the facts.
We all get it...you didn't know....it's ok....the rules changed recently....no need to defend anymore. Thank you for your interest in our conference.

RE: Alabama State moving up? - BamaState1 - 10-08-2011 05:14 PM

(10-08-2011 05:06 PM)Burn the Horse Wrote:  

04-jawdrop

I admit I am completely dumbfounded by this poster. he asks for proof so I post a link to the NCAA's proceedural site on this issue AND the actual application form to move from FCS to FBS and he still calls me dumb and refuses to accept the truth?

you are crazy man, you need to go away. people here are not going to take your side on this issue, we all know the facts...the facts you are obviously ignoring. wow. 01-wingedeagle

I don't need anyone to take my side. I'm doing pretty good putting u guys in your places right now so I'm fine. You making it seem as though no other school can move to the Sun Belt like its so difficult. South Alabama is doing it and they only had a football team for a few years. Same for Florida Atlantic & Florida International. Troy spent years on rebuiling there football stadium and basketball arena and still can't get a invite from Conference USA or any other conference so they settle for the Sun Belt. U Troy fans too offense for me stating my opinion because I let the truth out about Troy University and the Sun Belt. Other FBS conferences look down on the Sun Belt just like you guys are looking down on every other FCS school. But anyway. You guys take care. Been fun talking to u guys. Have a great night.

RE: Alabama State moving up? - Burn the Horse - 10-08-2011 05:28 PM

haha, BamaState1 has officially been put in his place. too bad he isn't man enough to admit he was wrong. I'll take the last second shots at my program on your way out. thanks for stopping by, enjoy the SWAC.

RE: Alabama State moving up? - BamaState1 - 10-08-2011 05:31 PM

(10-08-2011 05:28 PM)Burn the Horse Wrote:  haha, BamaState1 has officially been put in his place. too bad he isn't man enough to admit he was wrong. I'll take the last second shots at my program on your way out. thanks for stopping by, enjoy the SWAC.

Who put me in my place? lol! No one. That was funny. Enjoy the Sun Belt.

RE: Alabama State moving up? - Burn the Horse - 10-08-2011 05:33 PM

I thought you were leaving?

you put yourself in your place, by being wrong for so long and not realizing it. 03-lmfao

good bye SWAC boy.

RE: Alabama State moving up? - BamaState1 - 10-08-2011 05:35 PM

(10-08-2011 05:31 PM)BamaState1 Wrote:  
(10-08-2011 05:28 PM)Burn the Horse Wrote:  haha, BamaState1 has officially been put in his place. too bad he isn't man enough to admit he was wrong. I'll take the last second shots at my program on your way out. thanks for stopping by, enjoy the SWAC.

Who put me in my place? lol! No one. That was funny. Enjoy the Sun Belt.

You call yourself putting me in my place I'm gonna finish this once and for all now.

Just one question... What makes the Sun Belt conference so much different than any other FCS conference. I say the Sun Belt is much like a lot of FCS conferences. No one on here will admit this conference is at the bottom. These schools are have stadiums completely empty on game day except Troy who gives away most of there tickets.

RE: Alabama State moving up? - BamaState1 - 10-08-2011 05:37 PM

(10-08-2011 05:33 PM)Burn the Horse Wrote:  I thought you were leaving?

you put yourself in your place, by being wrong for so long and not realizing it. 03-lmfao

good bye SWAC boy.

I'm back Troy B****. What am I wrong about? U still haven't prove anything other than you can't read. LMAO!!

RE: Alabama State moving up? - BamaState1 - 10-08-2011 05:39 PM

It's crazy how Troy has won all those conference titles and have not been in the Top 25 once! WTF! LMAO!!! Nobody respects Troy. Auburn or Alabama won't even play you guys. Why? Your stadium is too small and most of Troy fans root for Auburn & Alabama. smh.

RE: Alabama State moving up? - Burn the Horse - 10-08-2011 05:44 PM

[Image: t3806253-201-thumb-crickets%20chirping.gif?d=1297858437]

psst...no one cares what you think. 03-lmfao

RE: Alabama State moving up? - BamaState1 - 10-08-2011 05:45 PM

(10-08-2011 05:44 PM)Burn the Horse Wrote:  [Image: t3806253-201-thumb-crickets%20chirping.gif?d=1297858437]

If no one cares why u spent all day replying to what I said boy? LMFAO!

RE: Alabama State moving up? - Burn the Horse - 10-08-2011 05:52 PM

(10-08-2011 05:45 PM)BamaState1 Wrote:  
(10-08-2011 05:44 PM)Burn the Horse Wrote:  [Image: t3806253-201-thumb-crickets%20chirping.gif?d=1297858437]

entertainment, sometimes it's fun to kick the dog. you've spent this entire afternoon making a fool of yourself and I have really enjoyed helping you do that. the best part is you proved you were a fool by not realizing it was happening.

You will be remembered here my friend, as the guy who just wouldn't believe the truth...even when it was held up in front of you.

then you cussed me, which was real classy. FYI: we don't do that here.

RE: Alabama State moving up? - BamaState1 - 10-09-2011 08:31 AM

(10-08-2011 05:52 PM)Burn the Horse Wrote:  
(10-08-2011 05:45 PM)BamaState1 Wrote:  

entertainment, sometimes it's fun to kick the dog. you've spent this entire afternoon making a fool of yourself and I have really enjoyed helping you do that. the best part is you proved you were a fool by not realizing it was happening.

You will be remembered here my friend, as the guy who just wouldn't believe the truth...even when it was held up in front of you.

then you cussed me, which was real classy. FYI: we don't do that here.

How about those Troy Trojans. Good Job LA-Lafayette! 31-17. WOW! I thought Troy was suppose to be good this year. Not a way to impress other conferences if they want to move up. I didn't make a fool of myself. I made all you Troy fans look like a fool. You act like Troy is so great but then you get destroyed ONCE AGAIN this year by LA-Lafayette. I LOVE IT!!!! LMFAO!!! I honestly love this. I think I'm gonna stick around a little while.

RE: Alabama State moving up? - troy4ever21 - 10-10-2011 12:18 AM

(10-09-2011 08:31 AM)BamaState1 Wrote:  How about those Troy Trojans. Good Job LA-Lafayette! 31-17. WOW! I thought Troy was suppose to be good this year. Not a way to impress other conferences if they want to move up. I didn't make a fool of myself. I made all you Troy fans look like a fool. You act like Troy is so great but then you get destroyed ONCE AGAIN this year by LA-Lafayette. I LOVE IT!!!! LMFAO!!! I honestly love this. I think I'm gonna stick around a little while.

This coming from a supporter of a school that's nothing more than a stepping stone for FBS schools that need an easy win to become bowl eligible. I'm sure Eastern Michigan (one of the worst teams in FBS) appreciates the win.

What do you mean destroyed "once again"? I guess you're referring to the Clemson and Arkansas games. We fought hard at both schools and gave them a good run. I'd love to see the score from games between ASU and Clemson/Arkansas... Get over yourself. 07-coffee3

RE: Alabama State moving up? - Burn the Horse - 10-10-2011 06:58 AM

you can't reason with this guy troy4ever21. he still thinks he was right about the move-up policy for goodness sake. 03-lmfao

the fact he is even posting here anymore after painting the word "dumb" on his forehead is baffling.

RE: Alabama State moving up? - BamaState1 - 10-10-2011 01:49 PM

(10-10-2011 12:18 AM)troy4ever21 Wrote:  
(10-09-2011 08:31 AM)BamaState1 Wrote:  How about those Troy Trojans. Good Job LA-Lafayette! 31-17. WOW! I thought Troy was suppose to be good this year. Not a way to impress other conferences if they want to move up. I didn't make a fool of myself. I made all you Troy fans look like a fool. You act like Troy is so great but then you get destroyed ONCE AGAIN this year by LA-Lafayette. I LOVE IT!!!! LMFAO!!! I honestly love this. I think I'm gonna stick around a little while.

This coming from a supporter of a school that's nothing more than a stepping stone for FBS schools that need an easy win to become bowl eligible. I'm sure Eastern Michigan (one of the worst teams in FBS) appreciates the win.

What do you mean destroyed "once again"? I guess you're referring to the Clemson and Arkansas games. We fought hard at both schools and gave them a good run. I'd love to see the score from games between ASU and Clemson/Arkansas... Get over yourself. 07-coffee3

Hey, say what u want but ASU are winning there conference games. Troy on the other hand. Not this year. lol! Troy is in the conference with the worst of FBS teams by the way. Just letting u know that in case u didn't. LMAO!!!