CSNbbs
So...Campbell beat Auburn on Saturday - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: ASunbbs (/forum-341.html)
+---- Forum: Atlantic Sun Conference Talk (/forum-322.html)
+---- Thread: So...Campbell beat Auburn on Saturday (/thread-465261.html)

So...Campbell beat Auburn on Saturday - st932253 - 11-24-2010 12:31 AM

I had to check to see if they were still in the A-Sun since I didn't see it mentioned.

I guess with the wins over Wake and Georgia Tech....Auburn doesn't make the front page around here 03-wink

Congrats to all A-Sun teams on the great success you've had so far! Should be a fun league to keep an eye on this year. A little sad there has been so much turnover, I don't even know half of the teams in the league now.

Have a happy Thanksgiving to all A-Suners.

RE: So...Campbell beat Auburn on Saturday - MercerFan - 11-24-2010 10:47 AM

lol yea this is Auburn's second loss to an A-Sun team in 3 years. Jacksonville gets them over the weekend to try to make it their 3rd in recent history.

RE: So...Campbell beat Auburn on Saturday - Golden Jedi Knight - 11-25-2010 03:18 AM

There has been a lot of turnover in the A-Sun, but Campbell has been part of the league for quite a while. I remember when UCF was in the league, Campbell always seemed to have a lousy basketball team. Maybe that has changed?

RE: So...Campbell beat Auburn on Saturday - MercerFan - 11-25-2010 04:14 AM

Yes I remember back then they had the infamous 0-20 conference record one season. Since then though they have taken a lot of steps to make their athletics better with a new arena (Mercer University Center look-a-like!), while also improving basketball results, and added football