CSNbbs
Georgia State - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Proving Grounds (/forum-768.html)
+--- Forum: BigSouthbbs (/forum-12.html)
+---- Forum: Big South - North Division (/forum-786.html)
+----- Forum: Campbell (/forum-325.html)
+----- Thread: Georgia State (/thread-454287.html)

Georgia State - camels7778 - 09-23-2010 11:35 AM

I am not sure why we are even playing this game. Playing against Georgia State could get ugly quickly. I don't agree with the move to play two scholarship programs in a two week period of time at home. Just my opinion but I think we would be better served playing a lower division school or a non-scholarship program. With that said I am predicting a 34-17 loss.

RE: Georgia State - camels7778 - 09-23-2010 03:21 PM

Here is the link for the Georgia State Message Board. No love for the Camels. Hopefully we can at least keep it close.

http://www.panthertalk.com/forums/

RE: Georgia State - OrangeCamel - 09-24-2010 08:47 AM

Panthers' 1st away game and 1st in the great outdoors...90s vs 72?-degree Georgia Dome.

Both teams coming off emotional losses, but for different reasons (we were picked to win and GSU played #4 FCS Jax State surprisingly close).

Is this Star Jackson's (their QB that transferred in from Alabama) first game?

RE: Georgia State - camels7778 - 09-25-2010 04:59 PM

What a game!!!! The Camels gave GSU everything they could handle. We still lost, but the team played very hard and outplayed Georgia State throughout most of the game. I am proud of the team for the effort they put up today and think the team is going in the right directions and is bound to get a win in these situations in the not so distant future.

RE: Georgia State - camelfan - 09-26-2010 09:12 PM

I thought we played a great game. Both sides of the ball. Was proud of the effort and if we play like that we should win some more games. Wish we would have found that effort against Davidson.

RE: Georgia State - panama - 09-27-2010 06:13 PM

You guys played a great game and have great fans from what I can tell from the video feed. Hopefully our youngsters learned something about overlooking.

RE: Georgia State - camels7778 - 09-28-2010 08:42 AM

Thanks for the kind words. GSU is definitely a program on the rise and I hope we can keep it as close next year when we go to the Georgia Dome.

RE: Georgia State - camelfan - 09-28-2010 05:39 PM

Thanks. I think GSU had the superior team but the heat really effected your defense. We were getting five and six yards a carry. I think our offensive line dominated the GSU defensive line.

I hope we can do the same in the Georgia Dome next year but somehow I think the heat helped us a lot.

Divine Intervention I guess.