CSNbbs
You know what burns my arse? - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: MACbbs (/forum-513.html)
+---- Forum: MAC - East Team Talk (/forum-463.html)
+----- Forum: Bowling Green (/forum-477.html)
+----- Thread: You know what burns my arse? (/thread-433739.html)

You know what burns my arse? - El Grande Flippero - 05-04-2010 09:16 AM

Crappy service...every company with an ad budget and enough technology to slap together an ad claims to be geared towards "satisfying my needs"....then when it's time to actually come accross with the goods, they screw it up and then when you get after them to fix their mistake they act like you're the jerk for bothering them.

With everyone starting seemingly every sentence with "in today's rough economy..." you'd think these bozos would be a little more inclined to not PISS ME OFF...03-banghead

RE: You know what burns my arse? - BGSUalum1987 - 05-05-2010 12:27 PM

In your case, Flip, I thought the answer to the question involved you and welding.

RE: You know what burns my arse? - H2Oville Rocket - 05-05-2010 02:21 PM

(05-05-2010 12:27 PM)BGSUalum1987 Wrote:  In your case, Flip, I thought the answer to the question involved you and welding.

I set myself on fire welding. It was pretty entertaining- the smith I was working with is pretty laid back- he saw me burnng and said "Do you need any help?" To which I replied "No, I'm cool." Really. Got under the shower and put out the remainder but I still have two sleeves and a neck yolk of a T-shirt I was wearing. Everything else is gooooone.

RE: You know what burns my arse? - Pulltown Falcon - 05-06-2010 07:41 AM

This thread was NOTHING compared to what I thought it was actually going to be. H2O's story was funnier than Flippers post. I was waiting to hear about what the ER doctor said and how the nurses were pointing at him and saying "He's Back!" and to learn which electric tool he had used this time - an arc welder or if he sat in a pool of gasoline and stepped on a shorted extension cord and it sparked.

RE: You know what burns my arse? - FalconFanatic - 05-07-2010 06:23 AM

(05-05-2010 12:27 PM)BGSUalum1987 Wrote:  In your case, Flip, I thought the answer to the question involved you and welding.

or a chain saw....

RE: You know what burns my arse? - El Grande Flippero - 05-07-2010 12:20 PM

I am GREAT with a chain saw. Plus... I always wear a helmet when I fire mine up. It's been almost a year since I ripped my bicep..I'm due. Keep your fingers crossed, I bought Pam a trampoline to bounce around on in our pole barn (I call it Eppler Way North because it functions as our gym) and I'm thinking I need to learn back flips

RE: You know what burns my arse? - H2Oville Rocket - 05-07-2010 02:08 PM

(05-07-2010 12:20 PM)El Grande Flippero Wrote:  I am GREAT with a chain saw. Plus... I always wear a helmet when I fire mine up. It's been almost a year since I ripped my bicep..I'm due. Keep your fingers crossed, I bought Pam a trampoline to bounce around on in our pole barn (I call it Eppler Way North because it functions as our gym) and I'm thinking I need to learn back flips

start from a knee drop, especially if you're tall.