CSNbbs
Who will be the number one team in college basketball Monday? - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: AACbbs (/forum-460.html)
+---- Forum: Members (/forum-401.html)
+----- Forum: MemphisTigers.org (/forum-446.html)
+------ Forum: Dockery-Finch Memorial Tiger Sports Forum (/forum-499.html)
+------- Forum: NTR Sports (/forum-675.html)
+------- Thread: Who will be the number one team in college basketball Monday? (/thread-422188.html)

Who will be the number one team in college basketball Monday? - BARTLETTTIGER - 02-27-2010 05:55 PM

Who will be the number one team in the country in the polls if both the University of Kentucky and Kansas men's basketball teams both lose today? Has any of the other top five teams lost this past week?

RE: Who will be the number one team in college basketball Monday? - MemphisTigerPawr - 02-27-2010 06:19 PM

Not Kentucky.

RE: Who will be the number one team in college basketball Monday? - Tigers2640 - 02-27-2010 06:23 PM

Syracuse, as long as they beat 'Nova tonight. Even if Purdue beats MSU tomorrow I'd guess the Orange would jump them because of the Hummel injury.

RE: Who will be the number one team in college basketball Monday? - homefry20 - 02-27-2010 06:28 PM

(02-27-2010 06:23 PM)Tigers2640 Wrote:  Syracuse, as long as they beat 'Nova tonight. Even if Purdue beats MSU tomorrow I'd guess the Orange would jump them because of the Hummel injury.

If they beat a great Michigan State team tomorrow without Hummel then they will be #1. Purdue deserves it if they can win that game without one of the best players in the nation.

RE: Who will be the number one team in college basketball Monday? - QuitoTiger - 02-27-2010 06:39 PM

It usually always feels better after a number one and number two go down. In this case, the numbers are anatomically precise. The 'Cuse win over 'Nova lands them at #1, next week.

RE: Who will be the number one team in college basketball Monday? - Rob - 02-27-2010 06:50 PM

I would definitely put Cuse ahead of Purdue. It's dumb that they aren't anyway, they have only 2 losses against a tougher schedule than Purdue. Doesn't seem like a tough choice to me.

RE: Who will be the number one team in college basketball Monday? - stratecashomie - 02-28-2010 03:11 AM

I think Syracuse will be ranked #1 and the reason is that Purdue will not beat Michigan State. The game is in West Lafayette, Indiana, but Purdue lost too much, IMO, when they lost Hummel. Purdue was already using a short bench and lost a guy who played 31 minutes.

But even if Purdue wins, Syracuse should be #1 because their wins this week are better than Purdue's wins.

RE: Who will be the number one team in college basketball Monday? - Hypnotized Tiger - 02-28-2010 03:40 AM

Syracuse

RE: Who will be the number one team in college basketball Monday? - tee bee - 02-28-2010 07:18 PM

Kansas

RE: Who will be the number one team in college basketball Monday? - BARTLETTTIGER - 03-01-2010 07:06 AM

(02-28-2010 07:18 PM)tee bee Wrote:  Kansas
The Kansas Jayhawks men's basketball team lost Sunday, I cannot see them going to be number one considering they lost. Could the Duke Blue Devils Men's Basketrball Team be the number one today, or willl they just get only a couple votes?