CSNbbs
Hardcore Husky is an idiot and is so boring - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Inactive Areas (/forum-770.html)
+--- Forum: Pac12bbs (/forum-262.html)
+---- Forum: Archives (/forum-218.html)
+----- Forum: Pac12bbs Archives (/forum-225.html)
+----- Thread: Hardcore Husky is an idiot and is so boring (/thread-3930.html)

Pages: 1 2

- Cougar Fan - 04-30-2004 07:09 PM

Whatever he says, don't listen to him. He's not the mod. He's an excuse making whihing hypocrite.

- Hardcore Husky - 04-30-2004 07:27 PM

Hey, if you don't believe me then look at the home page of the pac10 forum and we'll see my name next to the Washington forum!

-Hardcore Husky

- Cougar Fan - 04-30-2004 07:29 PM

Hardcore Husky Wrote:Hey, if you don't believe me then look at the home page of the pac10 forum and we'll see my name next to the Washington forum!

-Hardcore Husky
Who cares? You suck anyway!

- Hardcore Husky - 04-30-2004 08:32 PM

Answer this, why do I suck?

- Hardcore Husky - 05-01-2004 01:00 AM

Cougar Fan Wrote:Whatever he says, don't listen to him. He's not the mod. He's an excuse making whihing hypocrite.
Okay, your making up excuses again, you don't put any facts in your messege.

- 1125 - 05-01-2004 08:23 AM

Hardcore Husky Wrote:
Cougar Fan Wrote:Whatever he says, don't listen to him.  He's not the mod.  He's an excuse making whihing hypocrite.
Okay, your making up excuses again, you don't put any facts in your messege.
04-bow

- Hardcore Husky - 05-01-2004 11:47 AM

Thats what I thought! :laugh:

- Cougar Fan - 05-01-2004 08:50 PM

Hardcore Husky Wrote:Thats what I thought! :laugh:
You still didn't spell moderator correctly. Moron.

- Hardcore Husky - 05-02-2004 12:47 AM

STFU! :mad:

- Cougar Fan - 05-02-2004 06:57 PM

Hardcore Husky Wrote:STFU! :mad:
No, you STFU! DUMBA$$!

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

You make me: 03-puke

- Hardcore Husky - 05-02-2004 07:54 PM

Good, kepp on barfing! I don't care if you get badly ill! :laugh:

- Cougar Fan - 05-05-2004 04:01 PM

Hardcore Husky Wrote:Good, kepp on barfing! I don't care if you get badly ill! :laugh:
Hey, do your job. Your plan aint working. They all know how big of a jacka$$ you are.

- Go Wolverines! - 05-05-2004 07:15 PM

Cougar Fan Wrote:
Hardcore Husky Wrote:Good, kepp on barfing! I don't care if you get badly ill! :laugh:
Hey, do your <A TITLE="Click for more information about job" STYLE="text-decoration: none; border-bottom: medium solid green;" HREF="http://search.targetwords.com/u.search?x=5977|1||||job|AA1VDw">job</A>. Your plan aint working. They all know how big of a jacka$$ you are.
CHILL ALREADY, you guys are killin' me, especially Cougar Fan! Cougar, why are you making like 20,000 posts of the same exact thing!? IDIOT!

- Cougar Fan - 05-05-2004 08:39 PM

Go Wolverines! Wrote:
Cougar Fan Wrote:
Hey, do your <A TITLE="Click for more information about job" STYLE="text-decoration: none; border-bottom: medium solid green;" HREF="http://search.targetwords.com/u.search?x=5977|1||||job|AA1VDw">job</A>. Your plan aint working. They all know how big of a jacka$$ you are.
CHILL ALREADY, you guys are killin' me, especially Cougar Fan! Cougar, why are you making like 20,000 posts of the same exact thing!? IDIOT!
Well if you don't like it, simply leave Cena! :mad:

- Hardcore Husky - 05-05-2004 09:41 PM

Hey, he doesn't have to listen to a dumb*** like you okay! :laugh:

- 1125 - 05-06-2004 08:24 AM

Hardcore Husky Wrote:dumb***
:eek: 05-nono

- Hardcore Husky - 05-06-2004 07:47 PM

Don't worry its the smack talk forum. :D

- Cougar Fan - 05-06-2004 08:37 PM

Hardcore Husky Wrote:Don't worry its the smack talk forum. :D
and...........................................?

- BeaverCleaver - 05-06-2004 08:50 PM

Cougar Fan Wrote:
Go Wolverines! Wrote:
Cougar Fan Wrote:
:laugh: Cena? What kind of phucking name is Cena? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

- BeaverCleaver - 05-09-2004 09:15 PM

BeaverCleaver Wrote:
Cougar Fan Wrote:
Go Wolverines! Wrote:
Cougar Fan Wrote:
:laugh: Cena? What kind of phucking name is Cena? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
I don't know. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: