CSNbbs
Against all enemies foreign and domestic - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: Lounge (/forum-564.html)
+---- Forum: The Kyra Memorial Spin Room (/forum-540.html)
+---- Thread: Against all enemies foreign and domestic (/thread-364999.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

Against all enemies foreign and domestic - Machiavelli - 04-15-2009 08:27 PM

Can Rick Perry be brought up on charges of sedition? The threat of secession is a threat against the union. He was inciting rebellion against the authority of the state. This was the govenor of the state. This action can not be tolerated. The FBI should get involved and charges should be filed.

RE: Against all enemies foreign and domestic - Paul M - 04-15-2009 08:34 PM

He asserted his states rights on behalf of the good people of Texas. Every state has the right of secession. The feds might get in the way of any doing that but the feds would be in the wrong. It would be bloodless if big brother wished a state good luck and stayed out of the way, bloody if they interfered. No sedition, no threat, no inciting. Tolerated? It should be encouraged.

RE: Against all enemies foreign and domestic - Machiavelli - 04-15-2009 08:37 PM

I, (NAME), do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; and that I will obey the orders of the President of the United States and the orders of the officers appointed over me, according to regulations and the Uniform Code of Military Justice. So help me God.

The guy should be arrested tomorrow.

RE: Against all enemies foreign and domestic - Machiavelli - 04-15-2009 08:40 PM

You can't let these wing nuts loose like this. Glenn Beck should be arrested for sedition too.

RE: Against all enemies foreign and domestic - Paul M - 04-15-2009 08:42 PM

"The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the States, are reserved to the States respectively, or to the people."

That is all he reminded the government about.

RE: Against all enemies foreign and domestic - Rebel - 04-15-2009 10:28 PM

(04-15-2009 08:27 PM)Machiavelli Wrote:  Can Rick Perry be brought up on charges of sedition? The threat of secession is a threat against the union. He was inciting rebellion against the authority of the state. This was the govenor of the state. This action can not be tolerated. The FBI should get involved and charges should be filed.

There is no sedition law anymore, light brite. With the advent of the internet, that's easy to find.

RE: Against all enemies foreign and domestic - Rebel - 04-15-2009 10:34 PM

BTW, I think it's GDamn FVCKED UP! that I, as an Army veteran who's a conservative is now a "potential" right-wing radical terrorist.

BTW again, it's GDamn funny that this stupid, bug-eyed ***** calls me a "terrorist" but has changed the f'n vernacular for the ACTUAL terrorists. This moron won't even CALL TERRORISTS TERRORISTS!

**** all of you that support this ****. When it all goes down, you'll be the first ones in my sights.

Calling us terrorists:

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2009/apr/14/federal-agency-warns-of-radicals-on-right/

RE: Against all enemies foreign and domestic - Rebel - 04-15-2009 10:37 PM

For all of you hyperlink liberal illiterates, it's right here:

http://video1.washingtontimes.com/video/extremismreport.pdf

Right wing "terrorists". ....but oh no, we can't CALL the Gdamn Muzzie terrorists terrorists anymore.

This fvcking administration is a fvcking joke. Bunch of fvcking kids running the GDamn household.

RE: Against all enemies foreign and domestic - Machiavelli - 04-15-2009 10:45 PM

I did look it up. A nurse was brought up on sedition charges in 2005. She was critical of the care in a V.A. hospital. Here's the wiki

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sedition

look under the US.

RE: Against all enemies foreign and domestic - WoodlandsOwl - 04-15-2009 10:46 PM

(04-15-2009 10:37 PM)Rebel Wrote:  For all of you hyperlink liberal illiterates, it's right here:

http://video1.washingtontimes.com/video/extremismreport.pdf

Right wing "terrorists". ....but oh no, we can't CALL the Gdamn Muzzie terrorists terrorists anymore.

This fvcking administration is a fvcking joke. Bunch of fvcking kids running the GDamn household.

Hell, you, I, and a bunch of others on here could be on a DHS list.. I think this Fup has legs. Perhaps we can run Janet Napolitano out of DHS for putting up with garbage like this.

RE: Against all enemies foreign and domestic - Machiavelli - 04-15-2009 10:47 PM

So you would kill a countrymen simply for their beliefs. You have a sick and twisted mind.

RE: Against all enemies foreign and domestic - GGniner - 04-15-2009 10:49 PM

yep, telling people that Obama has decided to potentially label someone a "terrorist" that is a hard working american that believes in say, the Fair Tax

However, same administration says that you can no longer label the 9/11 fruitcakes "terrorist"

Yep, that has serious political legs if used properly

RE: Against all enemies foreign and domestic - Machiavelli - 04-15-2009 10:52 PM

If we are not careful we are going to have another Oklahoma City. Words have meaning. Anyone who calls for the dissolution on public airwaves should be investigated and brought up on charges in my opinion. Your radicalizing the right.

RE: Against all enemies foreign and domestic - Machiavelli - 04-15-2009 10:55 PM

We have a governor of a state ACTUALLY threatening secession. Does anyone on the right have a problem with this?

RE: Against all enemies foreign and domestic - Rebel - 04-15-2009 10:55 PM

(04-15-2009 10:47 PM)Machiavelli Wrote:  So you would kill a countrymen simply for their beliefs. You have a sick and twisted mind.

If their beliefs mean confiscating my money to pay for some douche that won't work? In a f'n heartbeat.

RE: Against all enemies foreign and domestic - Paul M - 04-15-2009 10:56 PM

(04-15-2009 10:52 PM)Machiavelli Wrote:  Your radicalizing the right.

They have a long way to go to catch up with the left.

RE: Against all enemies foreign and domestic - Rebel - 04-15-2009 10:57 PM

(04-15-2009 10:55 PM)Machiavelli Wrote:  We have a governor of a state ACTUALLY threatening secession. Does anyone on the right have a problem with this?

Reaffirming the 10th GDamn amendment isn't secession, blues clues. He's only calling for this country to get BACK to it's roots. ....but you're a lib, I wouldn't expect you to understand.

RE: Against all enemies foreign and domestic - WoodlandsOwl - 04-15-2009 10:58 PM

(04-15-2009 10:52 PM)Machiavelli Wrote:  If we are not careful we are going to have another Oklahoma City. Words have meaning. Anyone who calls for the dissolution on public airwaves should be investigated and brought up on charges in my opinion. Your radicalizing the right.

Mach, tonight there were hundreds of Democrats there at the Tea Party Rally.. and all we did was ***** about Government Taxation and Spending...But I must admit we did point at the Capitol and chant "throw them out"....

And remember the Georgia Legislature is majority Republican.

RE: Against all enemies foreign and domestic - Machiavelli - 04-15-2009 10:58 PM

REB>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

NO DOUCHE BAG who doesn't work is getting your taxes.................... That is a MYTH and a lie........IT doesn't happen.....

RE: Against all enemies foreign and domestic - Machiavelli - 04-15-2009 11:01 PM

One good thing that could happen from all of this is a simplifying of our tax code. As you guys know I daytrade. My wife is an accountant. We do our taxes together. I don't keep the best of records and it's a MAJOR MAJOR fckin fight evry year. I'd pay that fair flat consumption tax in a hot second.