CSNbbs
I would definitely give Curtis Jackson some - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: OVCbbs (/forum-17.html)
+---- Forum: Ohio Valley Team Talk (/forum-784.html)
+----- Forum: Little Rock (/forum-291.html)
+----- Thread: I would definitely give Curtis Jackson some (/thread-342629.html)

I would definitely give Curtis Jackson some - Dr. J. - 01-26-2009 01:42 PM

more minutes, but I wouldn't take them from III. True, III had an awful shooting night against Troy, but that will happen from time to time with any shooter. I don't like playing guards who can't score. That's the only fault I have with Foster. If you have Stevie, III, and Curtis in the game at the same time, you have three legitimate threats to score from outside. If Stevie can learn to pass the ball to the wing when he drives, if you have III on one wing and Curtis on the other, one or both will probably be open. If you have Edwards, Patterson or Fowler inside, I believe that's your best six players to have on the floor. Only five at a time, of course. I don't know if the defense would be affected any at all. At least the offense could more than make up for whatever you'd lose on defense. Just my opinion. And let them shoot as soon as they have a good shot, and don't try and wait around for a better one that might never occur.04-rock

RE: I would definitely give Curtis Jackson some - MICHAELSPAPPY - 01-26-2009 03:34 PM

(01-26-2009 01:42 PM)Dr. J. Wrote:  I don't know if the defense would be affected any at all.

If a bulky 6-6 forward is posted up against a skinny 6-0 guard? Take a wild guess.