CSNbbs
Introduce Yourself Here - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: MACbbs (/forum-513.html)
+---- Forum: MAC - West Team Talk (/forum-464.html)
+----- Forum: Northern Illinois (/forum-468.html)
+----- Thread: Introduce Yourself Here (/thread-320310.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16

RE: Introduce Yourself Here - HuskieTom51 - 11-06-2014 11:04 AM

Welcome to all of the newcomers! Hopefully you'll enjoy all of the banter and discussion here at the Dog Pound !!

RE: Introduce Yourself Here - HuskieJohn - 11-06-2014 11:16 AM

Good to see a new wave of fans joining the discussion.

RE: Introduce Yourself Here - hasbeen - 11-30-2014 08:38 AM

I have been following NIU for some time and love to follow this blog. I thought I may have to comment at some point in time so I might as well get registered.

RE: Introduce Yourself Here - NIUSox10 - 11-30-2014 11:59 AM

(11-30-2014 08:38 AM)hasbeen Wrote:  I have been following NIU for some time and love to follow this blog. I thought I may have to comment at some point in time so I might as well get registered.

Welcome! Do I hear 3 more people registering today too? Or 4?

Come, come, lurkers!

RE: Introduce Yourself Here - The Frisky Biscuit - 11-30-2014 01:41 PM

Give me your tired, your poor, your lurkers yearning to mock Toledo and Western Michigan!

RE: Introduce Yourself Here - StevenNIU - 12-04-2014 05:36 PM

I was a member of this board a while ago and decided to rejoin the fun after reading all of you for many years.

RE: Introduce Yourself Here - Enaiu - 12-04-2014 05:48 PM

(12-04-2014 05:36 PM)StevenNIU Wrote:  I was a member of this board a while ago and decided to rejoin the fun after reading all of you for many years.

Welcome to the board! 02-13-banana02-13-banana

RE: Introduce Yourself Here - ColumbusHerd - 12-22-2014 09:39 AM

Kaneland grad rooting for Marshall as his son is a coach for the team.

Longtime fan - Mark26pt2 - 12-22-2014 10:48 AM

I am a long time fan of the Huskies and graduated when we were very very bad. I go to 2 or 3 home games a year and attended the Orange bowl. It is great to see our Huskies winning and doing so well these past few years. Go Huskies!!

RE: Introduce Yourself Here - NIURedBlack - 12-22-2014 11:53 AM

(12-22-2014 10:48 AM)Mark26pt2 Wrote:  I am a long time fan of the Huskies and graduated when we were very very bad. I go to 2 or 3 home games a year and attended the Orange bowl. It is great to see our Huskies winning and doing so well these past few years. Go Huskies!!

Welcome 02-13-banana

RE: Introduce Yourself Here - flushtheherd - 12-23-2014 10:46 PM

I am a WMU graduate... a WMU fan... and basically going to be a long time rival fan of your Huskies. I wanted to introduce myself... as I have been contributing on your board recently. I do enjoy chatting with the opposing teams fans... and keeping up on different perspectives.

I live in Michigan... Grand Rapids actually... and am fortunate to take in some bi-weekly trips to Founders Brewery ... home of some of the mid-west's best micro-brews. (nothing compares to Bell's... You can take the beer drinker out of kalamazoo... but you can't take the kalamazoo out of the beer drinker). I always enjoy my trip's into Chicago and have honestly NEVER been to the campus of NIU. (something I hope to change this upcoming hear when WMU is playing in your stadium).

Looking forward to spending some cordial time here in the off-season discussing the MAC.... the MAC West... and the outlook for all of our teams going forward.

GO BRONCOS!

RE: Introduce Yourself Here - niusfactuary - 12-24-2014 08:45 AM

(12-23-2014 10:46 PM)flushtheherd Wrote:  I am a WMU graduate... a WMU fan... and basically going to be a long time rival fan of your Huskies. I wanted to introduce myself... as I have been contributing on your board recently. I do enjoy chatting with the opposing teams fans... and keeping up on different perspectives.

I live in Michigan... Grand Rapids actually... and am fortunate to take in some bi-weekly trips to Founders Brewery ... home of some of the mid-west's best micro-brews. (nothing compares to Bell's... You can take the beer drinker out of kalamazoo... but you can't take the kalamazoo out of the beer drinker). I always enjoy my trip's into Chicago and have honestly NEVER been to the campus of NIU. (something I hope to change this upcoming hear when WMU is playing in your stadium).

Looking forward to spending some cordial time here in the off-season discussing the MAC.... the MAC West... and the outlook for all of our teams going forward.

GO BRONCOS!

Oh is that the word for it.

RE: Introduce Yourself Here - Suptroop - 01-28-2015 08:44 PM

Hey all, I played for NIU not so long ago and to be honest never lost that itch. I've never stopped being a super fan but sinse everyone I played with is gone I've lost a lot of my inside information. I'm still figuring out this board so you'll have to excuse me if some of my inquiries are out of place. P.s. it's great to see the loyalty to the program throughout the years.

T.

RE: Introduce Yourself Here - HuskieTom51 - 01-29-2015 08:11 AM

Welcome to the board, Suptroop. What sport did you play?

RE: Introduce Yourself Here - Suptroop - 01-29-2015 11:27 AM

Football... came in with Novak and ended with Kill.

RE: Introduce Yourself Here - 7 - 01-29-2015 11:43 AM

CHANDLER?!?!?!!111

RE: Introduce Yourself Here - Suptroop - 01-29-2015 11:46 AM

Ha I wasn't quite as notable...

RE: Introduce Yourself Here - huskiebob - 01-29-2015 11:46 AM

Chandler didn't end his NIU career with Kill.

RE: Introduce Yourself Here - NIURedBlack - 01-29-2015 01:35 PM

(01-28-2015 08:44 PM)Suptroop Wrote:  Hey all, I played for NIU not so long ago and to be honest never lost that itch. I've never stopped being a super fan but sinse everyone I played with is gone I've lost a lot of my inside information. I'm still figuring out this board so you'll have to excuse me if some of my inquiries are out of place. P.s. it's great to see the loyalty to the program throughout the years.

T.

01-ncaabbs

RE: Introduce Yourself Here - O____dad - 01-30-2015 10:19 AM

(01-28-2015 08:44 PM)Suptroop Wrote:  Hey all, I played for NIU not so long ago and to be honest never lost that itch. I've never stopped being a super fan but sinse everyone I played with is gone I've lost a lot of my inside information. I'm still figuring out this board so you'll have to excuse me if some of my inquiries are out of place. P.s. it's great to see the loyalty to the program throughout the years.

T.

You must have known my O-line son.......or you are my son. 04-cheers

He wasn't as notable either. 03-weeping