CSNbbs
Hey, all you guys looking in from the tribal grounds - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: SunBeltbbs (/forum-317.html)
+---- Forum: Sun Belt West Team Talk (/forum-290.html)
+----- Forum: Arkansas State (/forum-299.html)
+----- Thread: Hey, all you guys looking in from the tribal grounds (/thread-298066.html)

Hey, all you guys looking in from the tribal grounds - geosnooker2000 - 05-09-2008 11:38 AM

See, aren't your eyes more relaxed? Look at how nice and big my avatar is (and sig), and then go back and look at how small they are @ the other site.

RE: Hey, all you guys looking in from the tribal grounds - geosnooker2000 - 05-09-2008 11:40 AM

geosnooker2000 Wrote:See, aren't your eyes more relaxed? Look at how nice and big my avatar is (and sig), and then go back and look at how small they are @ the other site.

LOOK! there's even an EDIT BUTTON at the bottom of my post. If YOU make a post, then YOU can have one tooooooo!!!!!!!

RE: Hey, all you guys looking in from the tribal grounds - geosnooker2000 - 05-12-2008 10:12 PM

geosnooker2000 Wrote:
geosnooker2000 Wrote:See, aren't your eyes more relaxed? Look at how nice and big my avatar is (and sig), and then go back and look at how small they are @ the other site.

LOOK! there's even an EDIT BUTTON at the bottom of my post. If YOU make a post, then YOU can have one tooooooo!!!!!!!
And look, the original post remains when I quote a post that contains a quote.

RE: Hey, all you guys looking in from the tribal grounds - BlueRaiderFan111 - 08-31-2008 01:30 PM

Nice win by ASU yesterday.

RE: Hey, all you guys looking in from the tribal grounds - Paul of Troy - 08-31-2008 05:29 PM

Very nice win!