CSNbbs
Belated congrats to UNF for handing UCF its first home loss of the season last week - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: ASunbbs (/forum-341.html)
+---- Forum: Atlantic Sun Team Talk (/forum-319.html)
+----- Forum: UNF (/forum-337.html)
+----- Thread: Belated congrats to UNF for handing UCF its first home loss of the season last week (/thread-291193.html)

Belated congrats to UNF for handing UCF its first home loss of the season last week - Golden Jedi Knight - 03-30-2008 12:11 AM

Nice job, UNF. We had won our first 18 home games before your Ospreys nailed us with your 8-4 victory.

I hate to see so many A-Sun related boards go unused so much!

RE: Belated congrats to UNF for handing UCF its first home loss of the season last week - Golden Jedi Knight - 04-15-2008 09:01 PM

Guess I'll say congrats again for beating us at your place, 5-3, this evening. You guys have a good baseball team. Good luck the rest of the way.

RE: Belated congrats to UNF for handing UCF its first home loss of the season last week - ATTALLABLAZE - 07-04-2008 03:17 PM

Is this thing on?

RE: Belated congrats to UNF for handing UCF its first home loss of the season last week - MercerFan - 07-04-2008 10:37 PM

no.

RE: Belated congrats to UNF for handing UCF its first home loss of the season last week - Joshua - 01-05-2009 09:14 PM

I'll represent for UNF....

Go Ospreys....

They actually have always had a decent baseball team although they aren't well known. I remember in 2005 while I was attending UNF I was flipping through the channels and they were playing on ESPN. Turned out it was the DII World Series. You would have thought it would have been all over campus that they made it that far. Hell, I would have went to the game. But they ended up losing.