CSNbbs
What, me worry? - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: ASunbbs (/forum-341.html)
+---- Forum: Atlantic Sun Conference Talk (/forum-322.html)
+----- Forum: Atlantic Sun Smack Talk (/forum-321.html)
+----- Thread: What, me worry? (/thread-288258.html)

What, me worry? - kevster - 03-17-2008 03:42 PM

Do you think the ASun was robbed? Not even one...no, not one team in the NIT or CBI tournaments.

I'd like to know what others think about this. And, what are Belmont's chances of winning their first round game?

ESPN says Davidson is the darling of the selection committee. Says they're set up to beat Gonzaga and move on. What do you think?

RE: What, me worry? - PittsburghBucs - 03-17-2008 03:56 PM

I won't go so far as to say "No Way- it's the A-Sun for God's Sakes!"

But I will say I don't believe Jacksonville is worthy of such a bid. They may in future seasons- but not this one.

Duquesne, however, was robbed.

RE: What, me worry? - MercerFan - 03-17-2008 04:00 PM

Not this year kev. It's easy to kick someone when they're down, this is the worst A-Sun season in recent years. Like I've said before, don't judge on the short run. Give it some time, and if it goes on for a long run you can say this kind of stuff.

RE: What, me worry? - etsuBucsFan1988 - 03-17-2008 04:46 PM

I feel the 15 seed was justified. BTW no SoCon teams in the NIT either, so what's your point on this???

RE: What, me worry? - PittsburghBucs - 03-17-2008 10:27 PM

I feel we are probably going a bit further down the "A-Sun is better than the OVC" road.

I do see the conference getting stronger. Will it consistently get two bids in tournaments? Probably not unless a regular season champ loses the conference tourney.