CSNbbs
NUMBER ONE?????? - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: SECbbs (/forum-285.html)
+---- Forum: SEC East Team Talk (/forum-237.html)
+----- Forum: Tennessee (/forum-254.html)
+----- Thread: NUMBER ONE?????? (/thread-283605.html)

NUMBER ONE?????? - TigerBlue4Ever - 02-26-2008 11:30 PM

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

RE: NUMBER ONE?????? - #1UofMTigerFan - 02-26-2008 11:39 PM

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA How's it feel that your (former) ranking matched the number of days you had it?? This sooooooo makes up for all of the non calls I saw in your game against us that dont mean $hit now. Hope all of those babies you made the other night with your sisters come out with blue eyes byatches...Hope to see your punk a$$e$ in the tourney cuz you're gonna lose there too...HEHEHEHEHEEHEHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHHOHOHO

RE: NUMBER ONE?????? - TigerBlue4Ever - 02-26-2008 11:43 PM

#1UofMTigerFan Wrote:HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA How's it feel that your (former) ranking matched the number of days you had it?? This sooooooo makes up for all of the non calls I saw in your game against us that dont mean $hit now. Hope all of those babies you made the other night with your sisters come out with blue eyes byatches...Hope to see your punk a$$e$ in the tourney cuz you're gonna lose there too...HEHEHEHEHEEHEHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHHOHOHO

Oops, I feel the need to apologize for these totally classless posts, sorry guys, my bad, i should have come up with something even lower class! Tough game though. I almost feel bad for y'all.