CSNbbs
Belmont Home Opener Monday Night- MTSU - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Inactive Areas (/forum-770.html)
+--- Forum: MVCbbs (/forum-606.html)
+---- Forum: MVC Team Talk (/forum-608.html)
+----- Forum: Belmont (/forum-324.html)
+----- Thread: Belmont Home Opener Monday Night- MTSU (/thread-264894.html)

Belmont Home Opener Monday Night- MTSU - ByrdsEyeBlue - 11-21-2007 10:24 PM

Big wins against Cincinatti and Bama obviously make the home opener monday exciting. I think this is a huge game for us too, we need this win to keep this exciting momentum and keep building the tourney resume. Anybody have any thoughts on how Belmont will match up with MTSU? DO you think it will be a packed house? I think this is the most exciting basketball home game in about three years

RE: Belmont Home Opener Monday Night- MTSU - SpaceRaider - 11-25-2007 11:08 PM

Middle Tennessee fan here...the Raiders lost their best defender and starter Calvin O'Neill in the first game of the season, have suspended our top recruit through the end of the semester, and our top two newcomers, both jucos, have shown only glimpses of the players we thought they'd be. Not real thrilled with the idea of this series, so the prospect of losing to Belmont doesn't fill me with anything but dread, though it is likely this time around, imo...

GoMiddle.com basketball forum

RE: Belmont Home Opener Monday Night- MTSU - ByrdsEyeBlue - 11-27-2007 12:24 AM

Tonights game obviously wasn't a super exciting one to watch. MTSU shot the ball terribly, and Belmont absolutely dominated the boards despite being undersized. Seems like a poor shooting night for the raiders and a hot hand night for the bruins.

I'm excited to see these two teams play again in a few weeks when the shooting percentages may be a little more even.