CSNbbs
Let's start it up - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Proving Grounds (/forum-768.html)
+--- Forum: MWCbbs (/forum-261.html)
+---- Forum: West Division (/forum-743.html)
+----- Forum: Hawaii (/forum-369.html)
+----- Thread: Let's start it up (/thread-25831.html)

- hawaiiwarrior - 05-11-2004 05:31 AM

Where are all of my fellow UH message board junkies? I gotta do some recruiting. Not much to talk about anyways. I'm not a big baseball fan but it was good to see UH win against a really good Rice team twice.

So anyone heard more about the walk on pg for basketball.

- 1boisebro - 05-11-2004 12:51 PM

welcome aboard!

i posted an invite message on hawaii's Insider's board trying to get waves of warriors over here, but haven't seen any responses (probably doesn't help that i've got "boise" in my handle).

need to recruit, tho, definitely...best start sooner rather than wait 'til football season so everyone's comfortable w/the board, IMO...

- Cane Gang - 05-11-2004 01:13 PM

Encourage them to at least come register, so they can be sure to get their favorite message board handle before someone else snags it.

- HeywoodJablome - 05-11-2004 03:52 PM

Two wins against the defending National Champs was great, and so was seeing a full house at the baseball stadium again.

Slimmest of slim chances to make it to a baseball regional, but better than the dark ages of the past few years.

- Seabow - 05-27-2004 10:54 PM

wassup. dead period for college sports... but only one month before the football preview magazines come out and only 2 months before Fall practice! Football will be here before we know it! 04-drinky

- Hachiko - 06-21-2004 05:01 PM

Googled my way over here. Looks like this WAC forum shows a lot of promise.

GO WARRIORS!

- Cane Gang - 06-21-2004 06:02 PM

Hachiko Wrote:Googled my way over here. Looks like this WAC forum shows a lot of promise.

GO WARRIORS!
Welcome! 04-cheers

I think once football kicks off this will be a hoppin' place.