CSNbbs
USU Assistaint coaches - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Proving Grounds (/forum-768.html)
+--- Forum: MWCbbs (/forum-261.html)
+---- Forum: Mountain Division (/forum-202.html)
+----- Forum: Utah State (/forum-377.html)
+----- Thread: USU Assistaint coaches (/thread-25310.html)

- NavyBlueUSU - 12-28-2004 06:14 PM

I am anxious to see who Brent Guy brings in as his assistaint coaches. We need to get out recruiting now! We will be competing with the likes of Hawaii, Boise State and Fresno State now!

- WildBlue - 01-06-2005 06:29 PM

I've seen your posts over on UStateAgs.com, Navy, so I'm sure you already know.

But for the others here:

Utah State hired Mike Santiago, former head coach at Stephen F. Austin University as Offensive Coordinator and Keith Armstrong, Special Teams coach for the Miami Dolphins as Defensive Coordinator.

It will be interesting to see what kind of recruits they can help get out of Texas and Florida. That alone may make the hires worth it.

- NavyBlueUSU - 01-11-2005 05:29 PM

I heard a rumor that those are the coaches we hired. But I will only believe it when the university makes the announcement, which they have not. Those would be great hires though. But probably to good to be true.

- WildBlue - 01-13-2005 12:21 PM

Again, I'm a day or two late on this, but I'm sure you've seen the official announcement on Santiago.

The info on him and Armstrong was first announced on the radio a week ago by Riley Jensen. I don't know why the school is taking so long to get it all out, but between the sources on UStateAgs.com and Riley, I don't think we need to worry.