CSNbbs
Miami game tailgating - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: ACCbbs (/forum-381.html)
+---- Forum: ACC Coastal Team Talk (/forum-346.html)
+----- Forum: Georgia Tech (/forum-350.html)
+----- Thread: Miami game tailgating (/thread-24590.html)

Miami game tailgating - Pcooper114GT - 10-24-2006 09:06 PM

Anyone tailgating that would like to offer me and a few friends invites?
We're waking up and going to the homecoming parade, and we'll get bored after that.
Lemme know, por favor.

- georgia_tech_swagger - 10-26-2006 03:35 PM

Going to try to make it..... how soon is still being discussed.

We'll probably head for the Centergy Deck again. Techfan .... Lucy .... you guys going to be there? I know sparkomemphis is going to be there. Lauramac is coming too -- but probably won't have long to be at the tailgate at all due to personal conflicts.

- sparkomemphis - 10-26-2006 03:47 PM

I'm not sure where I'll be tailgating

I'm meeting my Miami friend in Doraville and then where driving downtown where I think were meeting up with some mutual friends that are GT fans

- georgia_tech_swagger - 10-26-2006 04:14 PM

sparkomemphis Wrote:I'm not sure where I'll be tailgating

I'm meeting my Miami friend in Doraville and then where driving downtown where I think were meeting up with some mutual friends that are GT fans

You going to swing by the Centergy Deck? It's real close to the stadium -- across the interstate by the new bookstore. Plenty of parking, and one helluva view up top.

- sparkomemphis - 10-26-2006 04:46 PM

georgia_tech_swagger Wrote:
sparkomemphis Wrote:I'm not sure where I'll be tailgating

You going to swing by the Centergy Deck? It's real close to the stadium -- across the interstate by the new bookstore. Plenty of parking, and one helluva view up top.

give me a call or a YIM (yahoo) message when you get set up

I'll see where we are and might swing by.