CSNbbs
Mongo's Preseason Prognosis -- Texas - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: SECbbs (/forum-285.html)
+---- Forum: Future Members (/forum-1019.html)
+----- Forum: Texas (/forum-186.html)
+----- Thread: Mongo's Preseason Prognosis -- Texas (/thread-2456.html)

Mongo's Preseason Prognosis -- Texas - ecuacc4ever - 06-13-2006 10:08 AM

Link: 2006 Preseason Prognosis - Texas

The games that I think will be toss ups are OU, Nebraska, Texas Tech, and A&M. Oh, and there's that early BCS Title Bout between Texas and Ohio State.

- CorpusHorn - 06-15-2006 02:27 PM

Quote:The games that I think will be toss ups are OU, Nebraska, Texas Tech, and A&M. Oh, and there's that early BCS Title Bout between Texas and Ohio State.

The only game that I am worried about is Tech at Lubbock( a real madhouse to play in) especially after beating them last year! We will beat OU, it will be close but, we will win! And OSU looses their stadium effect in Austin, and they will fall! The reat are just practice games!

03-yawn

- ecuacc4ever - 06-15-2006 03:00 PM

CorpusHorn Wrote:
Quote:The games that I think will be toss ups are OU, Nebraska, Texas Tech, and A&M. Oh, and there's that early BCS Title Bout between Texas and Ohio State.

The only game that I am worried about is Tech at Lubbock( a real madhouse to play in) especially after beating them last year! We will beat OU, it will be close but, we will win! And OSU looses their stadium effect in Austin, and they will fall! The reat are just practice games!

03-yawn
I need to do one of those prognostications for OU, too...