CSNbbs
Mombeasey - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: Big12bbs (/forum-260.html)
+---- Forum: Big 12 Team Talk (/forum-783.html)
+----- Forum: Kansas State (/forum-184.html)
+----- Thread: Mombeasey (/thread-2413.html)

Mombeasey - jarr - 06-06-2006 03:41 PM

any thoughts on the poster over at scout who claims to be Beasleys mom. I personally think she is a fake, and it is a Charlotte fan. If it is really her, she shouldnt be reading teams message boards to decide where to send her son to college, making judgements on random people on the web.

Re: Mombeasey - 1125 - 06-06-2006 03:43 PM

jarr Wrote:any thoughts on the poster over at scout who claims to be Beasleys mom. I personally think she is a fake, and it is a Charlotte fan. If it is really her, she shouldnt be reading teams message boards to decide where to send her son to college, making judgements on random people on the web.
It is some 15 year old kid that just got out for the summer serriously. I have had friends tryo to do the same thing. One tried to act like Lenny Stokes a years ago. How far we have come since then.

- kstateref - 06-06-2006 03:49 PM

I think it's a KU fan who read the Charlotte boards right after we hired Dalonte. I honestly doubt its her on the K-State board

However, do you think it's her on ninernation.net?

- Guest - 06-06-2006 04:26 PM

I too, think she is a troll. But then again I very distinctly remember Jason Maxiell?s mom reading UC?s forum, and in latter years, even posting in various threads. So who knows? Who cares? Just give an honest interpretation and example of the school, and everything else will fall into place. If it?s a troll, they will disappear. If it?s his mom, she may be a wonderful contributor to this forum in the future!

- knealio - 06-07-2006 10:55 PM

I would seriously doubt it that it actually is her. 01-wingedeagle

- 1125 - 06-07-2006 11:07 PM

knealio Wrote:I would seriously doubt it that it actually is her. 01-wingedeagle
Doubtful, but welcome to the board knealio. Glad to see you over here. We would love to see many returns and posts from you in the future! 02-13-banana