CSNbbs
Another white girl gets special treatment .... - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: Lounge (/forum-564.html)
+---- Forum: The Kyra Memorial Spin Room (/forum-540.html)
+---- Thread: Another white girl gets special treatment .... (/thread-235604.html)

Pages: 1 2

Another white girl gets special treatment .... - uhmump95 - 05-30-2007 02:49 PM

First Paris Hilton is getting her jail time reduced after breaking her probation. Now Lindsey Lohan gets caught with cocaine and no charges are files and she gets a vacation in rehab.

We need to do something about these white girls, they are ruining the fabric of our country.
02-13-banana

RE: Another white girl gets special treatment .... - GrayBeard - 05-30-2007 02:51 PM

Yes, they are ruining the fabric of our country.

RE: Another white girl gets special treatment .... - Ninerfan1 - 05-30-2007 02:54 PM

Kill the white people!03-nutkick

RE: Another white girl gets special treatment .... - lauramac - 05-30-2007 03:10 PM

uhmump95 Wrote:We need to do something about these white girls, they are ruining the fabric of our country.
02-13-banana

*looks mean at mump* :sylviaplath:

03-lol

RE: Another white girl gets special treatment .... - georgia_tech_swagger - 05-30-2007 03:16 PM

We'll call it even after that chic ruined the Duke Lacrosse program. I am still waiting for an apology from Al "Reverse Racist" Sharpton on that. But we'll only call it even if some luscious chocolate with a nice backyard is sent to do me a few favors. 04-deal

RE: Another white girl gets special treatment .... - Sophandros - 05-30-2007 03:19 PM

georgia_tech_swagger Wrote:We'll call it even after that chic ruined the Duke Lacrosse program. I am still waiting for an apology from Al "Reverse Racist" Sharpton on that. But we'll only call it even if some luscious chocolate with a nice backyard is sent to do me a few favors. 04-deal

He should apologize to the two Duke guys who upgraded to Brown and the London School of Economics...

Note: This does not mean that Sharpton isn't an assclown. However, you'll find that Sharpton and Jackson are referenced the most by white people, and you'll also find that the Black people who actually vote aren't too fond of them.

Just sayin'...

RE: Another white girl gets special treatment .... - Rebel - 05-30-2007 03:38 PM

How's O.J. doing in jail, Mump? Oh, wait......

Such a f'n bigot.

RE: Another white girl gets special treatment .... - Sophandros - 05-30-2007 03:50 PM

RebelKev Wrote:How's O.J. doing in jail, Mump? Oh, wait......

Such a f'n bigot.

I don't think he's shaved lately, though.

If he did that, he'd be able to find "the real killer"...

RE: Another white girl gets special treatment .... - Rebel - 05-30-2007 03:54 PM

Sophandros Wrote:I don't think he's shaved lately, though.

Replace "White" with "Rich" and I'll totally agree.

RE: Another white girl gets special treatment .... - Sophandros - 05-30-2007 03:57 PM

RebelKev Wrote:
Sophandros Wrote:I don't think he's shaved lately, though.

Replace "White" with "Rich" and I'll totally agree.

Well, yeah, of course. I think that Mump was trying to make a joke with that, though.

RE: Another white girl gets special treatment .... - Rebel - 05-30-2007 04:49 PM

Sophandros Wrote:Well, yeah, of course. I think that Mump was trying to make a joke with that, though.

Well, I still stand by my initial assessment. UhMump's a bigot.

Hey, if he can call me a bigot JUST for being a conservative, I can definately return the favor.

RE: Another white girl gets special treatment .... - uhmump95 - 05-30-2007 05:11 PM

georgia_tech_swagger Wrote:We'll call it even after that chic ruined the Duke Lacrosse program. I am still waiting for an apology from Al "Reverse Racist" Sharpton on that. But we'll only call it even if some luscious chocolate with a nice backyard is sent to do me a few favors. 04-deal
Actually instead of "chic", you should have used the term "nappy headed hoe". In this situation, I consider the term appropriate.

RE: Another white girl gets special treatment .... - Endzone2 - 05-30-2007 05:13 PM

Yep mump 115 lb good looking skinney white chicks get better treament than them 300 lb black mama babes that can't stay away from the pork chops and grease gravey. I'm just sayin man, like isn't fair. We shouldn't judge people by what they look like should we?

RE: Another white girl gets special treatment .... - uhmump95 - 05-30-2007 05:13 PM

Sophandros Wrote:Note: This does not mean that Sharpton isn't an assclown. However, you'll find that Sharpton and Jackson are referenced the most by white people, and you'll also find that the Black people who actually vote aren't too fond of them.

I have to agree with this statement.

RE: Another white girl gets special treatment .... - uhmump95 - 05-30-2007 05:16 PM

RebelKev Wrote:Well, I still stand by my initial assessment. UhMump's a bigot.

Hey, if he can call me a bigot JUST for being a conservative, I can definately return the favor.
Thanks for calling me a bigot Kev, it keeps with the feel of my "endzonesque" post.

More of you white boys need to step up to the plate .....

RE: Another white girl gets special treatment .... - Endzone2 - 05-30-2007 05:16 PM

uhmump95 Wrote:
Sophandros Wrote:Note: This does not mean that Sharpton isn't an assclown. However, you'll find that Sharpton and Jackson are referenced the most by white people, and you'll also find that the Black people who actually vote aren't too fond of them.

I have to agree with this statement.

No surprise I disagree. I think it's only the white liberal media that love Big Al and JJ. Most white people hate Jackson and Sharpton too.

RE: Another white girl gets special treatment .... - Endzone2 - 05-30-2007 05:18 PM

uhmump95 Wrote:
RebelKev Wrote:Well, I still stand by my initial assessment. UhMump's a bigot.

Thanks for calling me a bigot Kev, it keeps with the feel of my "endzonesque" post.

Alright I will. Grow up, quite blaming everything that doesn't go your way on white racism, and you will find a much better life for yourself. You can do this!

RE: Another white girl gets special treatment .... - Rebel - 05-30-2007 05:35 PM

uhmump95 Wrote:Thanks for calling me a bigot Kev, it keeps with the feel of my "endzonesque" post.

Most of my posts in this thread have been tongue in cheek. I do, however, think you're a bigot for the simple fact that you think any white conservative is a bigot. Don't remember the post you made?

RE: Another white girl gets special treatment .... - Machiavelli - 05-31-2007 09:49 AM

I always thought if those people who were stranded at the dome in New Orleans just would of had the sense to say they have found "Natalie Holloway" and she's with them. They would of had the Humvees and water to them the next day.

RE: Another white girl gets special treatment .... - Ninerfan1 - 05-31-2007 10:08 AM

Machiavelli Wrote:I always thought if those people who were stranded at the dome in New Orleans just would of had the sense to say they have found "Natalie Holloway" and she's with them. They would of had the Humvees and water to them the next day.

I'm sorry, but that's hilarious.03-lmfao