CSNbbs
Gotta love the MAC schools.... - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: Lounge (/forum-564.html)
+---- Forum: The Kyra Memorial Spin Room (/forum-540.html)
+---- Thread: Gotta love the MAC schools.... (/thread-233014.html)

Gotta love the MAC schools.... - GrayBeard - 02-28-2007 04:59 PM

Kent State Professor loves him some Bin Laden

Is this for real?

- Guest - 02-28-2007 05:12 PM

Another case of the National Guard not getting the job done right the first time...

Re: Gotta love the MAC schools.... - GGniner - 02-28-2007 06:07 PM

this is why we are engaged in a Global War, also indicative of the complete failure of multiculturalism which the islamist are exploiting. ......the Govt. has been predicting the EU is going to collapse by 2020....buy Gold and Guns.

meanwhile, most of america is glued to the TV watching Anna Nicole and Britney.

- Machiavelli - 02-28-2007 06:31 PM

The people who are glued to Anna are your foxnews watchers and Owl jacket that is the most disgusting thing typed here and that says alot. What an ignorant statement. The murder of 4 protesters, something that should be celebrated. Some right wing nut jobs never surprise me.

- Rebel - 02-28-2007 06:40 PM

Machiavelli Wrote:The people who are glued to Anna are your foxnews watchers

That's bull****.

- GrayBeard - 02-28-2007 07:06 PM

Machiavelli Wrote:The people who are glued to Anna are your foxnews watchers and Owl jacket that is the most disgusting thing typed here and that says alot. What an ignorant statement. The murder of 4 protesters, something that should be celebrated. Some right wing nut jobs never surprise me.

Hey, as the President of the Right Wing Nut Jobs, I will have you know that we don't claim owljacket. He is a bird of a different coat.

Also, I am sick of the Anna/Britney coverage. Actually, I was from day 1, and I am a Fox News watcher, when I watch the news.

- Rebel - 02-28-2007 07:11 PM

GrayBeard Wrote:Also, I am sick of the Anna/Britney coverage. Actually, I was from day 1, and I am a Fox News watcher, when I watch the news.

I change the channel when Greta comes on. I can't stand her OR Nancy Grace. I'm sick of hearing about Spears, Anna, etc., etc., etc.

- Machiavelli - 02-28-2007 08:10 PM

so we agree on the foxnews stuff.

I could of been more diplomatic with the Kent crap, but what a sick statement. What a tragic time in our nation's history, and it seems like we are going down this same damn path again. It's sickening. Would Owl have preferred the National Gaurd mowed down 100 people? When would you have stopped Owl? When would the job have been right?

- Rebel - 02-28-2007 09:27 PM

Machiavelli Wrote:so we agree on the foxnews stuff.

Um, No. I watch Fox and I don't give a rat's ass about Anna Nicole Smith. Gray and I actually blew your argument out of the water. How this became an "agreement" is beyond me.

- fsquid - 02-28-2007 09:31 PM

OwlJacket Wrote:Another case of the National Guard not getting the job done right the first time...

lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao

- fsquid - 02-28-2007 09:33 PM

I watch the daily show and the colbert report. That's enough news.

- Brookes Owl - 02-28-2007 10:15 PM

Machiavelli Wrote:so we agree on the foxnews stuff.

I could of been more diplomatic with the Kent crap, but what a sick statement. What a tragic time in our nation's history, and it seems like we are going down this same damn path again. It's sickening. Would Owl have preferred the National Gaurd mowed down 100 people? When would you have stopped Owl? When would the job have been right?
Sheesh. I know you don't get to see OwlJacket's posts very often, so you may not have a feel for his sense of humor - which indeed can be kind of sick sometimes. But as a guy who enjoys making satirical posts, you really ought to be open to the possibility that HE'S NOT SERIOUS.

- georgia_tech_swagger - 03-01-2007 12:33 AM

OwlJacket Wrote:Another case of the National Guard not getting the job done right the first time...

Damn. 04-chairshot

- Rebel - 03-01-2007 01:20 AM

georgia_tech_swagger Wrote:

Damn. 04-chairshot

More water will dilute that sugar. lmfao

- Machiavelli - 03-01-2007 08:04 AM

If this is his attempt at humor.............

Any Aushwitz knee slappers??

I had a high school teacher who was actually there. The thing about having that deep seeded type of hate. It creates more Democrats. I want this war in Iraq to end tommorrow. Last night on Scarborough not ONE of his guests thought that we can pacify Iraq. OUR presence there is causing more harm than good. When you look at the Vietnam memorial over half the names on that wall came after the nation knew we had to get out. When we erect a memorial to the 2nd Iraq war how many names will be added after today's date. Will there be 3,000 additional names?

- Bourgeois_Rage - 03-01-2007 08:21 AM

Come on, Mach, you've got to be able to laugh at things sometimes.

This just further proves that the best parodies are indistinguishable from reality.

When you cover stories like Anna, Britney, Brad & Angeli - ecu92 - 03-02-2007 12:00 AM

you forfeit your right to be considered a serious news organization.

Fox, CNN, MSNBC, etc. have forfeited their credibility in the pursuit of ratings. It's a shame... Americans need to be informed so they hold their elected leaders accountable. The journalism profession has betrayed America. I can't stand when I hear about journalism students "wanting to make a difference." Dangit, if you want to affect policy, run for election like you're supposed to. If you want to be an activist, go pick up a picket sign. Can you just report the *&^)@ facts?

I give PBS credit, despite their leftward slant, by golly, they'll devote 20 minutes of air time to civil war in Angola, a place that has no ratings appeal whatsoever.

And don't get me started with the morning "news" shows. Weaving news between makeover tips is an outrage. It's a prime example of the "wussification" of America.

- Fanatical - 03-02-2007 02:46 AM

Freedom of Speech is a real *****, ain't it?