CSNbbs
Fix it NASCAR - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: Lounge (/forum-564.html)
+---- Forum: The Sports Bar (/forum-531.html)
+----- Forum: Pro Sports (/forum-516.html)
+----- Thread: Fix it NASCAR (/thread-232831.html)

Fix it NASCAR - RaiderATO - 02-18-2007 07:55 PM

The end of this race just shows why they need to go back to what they had before the Green-White-Checker rule. Just end the race under caution. There's plenty of drama in the race already, no need to inject it in courtesy of NASCAR.

Re: Fix it NASCAR - Lethemeul - 02-19-2007 04:14 PM

Raider_ATO Wrote:The end of this race just shows why they need to go back to what they had before the Green-White-Checker rule. Just end the race under caution. There's plenty of drama in the race already, no need to inject it in courtesy of NASCAR.

If it had been Robby Gordon or Jeff Gordon or Jimmie Johnson or Kurt Busch (insert heel name here) had been in the lead and the race ended under caution, folks'd be screaming for a green-white-checker.

I wish Mark Martin had won too, but all Kyle Busch had to do was not be a weapon and stay in line. Unfortunately he doesn't know how to not be a weapon.

- RaiderATO - 02-19-2007 07:16 PM

It was exciting, but not worth it.

I bet Jack Daniel's got a lot of pub. I mean, who wouldn't drink a liquor that finishes 18th on it's roof and in flames?

Re: Fix it NASCAR - GrayBeard - 02-19-2007 07:18 PM

Lethemeul Wrote:but all Kyle Busch had to do was not be a weapon

That guy (and to a lesser extent, his brother) is a loose cannon on the race track.

- BeliefBlazer - 02-19-2007 07:25 PM

I was pissed at the end of the race. I really wanted the old man to win.

They said they didn't throw the caution because all the wrecked cars had moved off the track LOL

Re: Fix it NASCAR - Lethemeul - 02-20-2007 10:03 AM

GrayBeard Wrote:
Lethemeul Wrote:but all Kyle Busch had to do was not be a weapon

That guy (and to a lesser extent, his brother) is a loose cannon on the race track.

Kyle Busch is a weapon. He and Jamie McMurray are almost certain to tear up a bunch of race cars every weekend.

I thought Tony Stewart was going to put Kurt Busch in the wall at the beginning of the race. Tony's never been a fan of being blocked. He ended up doing it anyway but not the way I pictured.