CSNbbs
Here is an idea.... - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: Lounge (/forum-564.html)
+---- Forum: The Kyra Memorial Spin Room (/forum-540.html)
+---- Thread: Here is an idea.... (/thread-229553.html)

Here is an idea.... - GrayBeard - 02-21-2006 11:36 AM

A raider group from the region "tension" is currently trying to overthrow the region "alonda" and should have control by this evening.

Right now the current delgate has 1 endorsement, and the would be tension delegate has 3 endorsements.

Do we want to sweep in and steal their thunder?

I may have to sit this one out, because I was propositioned by one of the tension guys to join them. If all else fails, I will sweep in at the last minute.

Re: Here is an idea.... - Lethemeul - 02-21-2006 11:43 AM

GrayBeard Wrote:A raider group from the region "tension" is currently trying to overthrow the region "alonda" and should have control by this evening.

Right now the current delgate has 1 endorsement, and the would be tension delegate has 3 endorsements.

I may have to sit this one out, because I was propositioned by one of the tension guys to join them. If all else fails, I will sweep in at the last minute.

Might be a good way to make some friends. I'll go over there and endorse the current delegate. If I get some assistance, we'll post a regional message about the Spin Room yada yada.

Re: Here is an idea.... - GrayBeard - 02-21-2006 11:46 AM

Lethemeul Wrote:
GrayBeard Wrote:A raider group from the region "tension" is currently trying to overthrow the region "alonda" and should have control by this evening.

Might be a good way to make some friends. I'll go over there and endorse the current delegate. If I get some assistance, we'll post a regional message about the Spin Room yada yada.

Good Idea! I will head over there as well! Are you going to telegram the current delegate?

Re: Here is an idea.... - Lethemeul - 02-21-2006 11:46 AM

GrayBeard Wrote:
Lethemeul Wrote:

Good Idea! I will head over there as well! Are you going to telegram the current delegate?

Sure. Didn't even think of that.

- blah - 02-21-2006 11:47 AM

Here is a new policy for our raiders.....

If your tracks have not been erased from your current region of residence, you must go to "The Rejected Realms" and then to one other region before going to the final attack region. It would be preferrable for you to stay in the region after the "The Rejected Realms" for at least 1 hour. It appears that it takes about 1 hour for enough people to cycle through "The Reject Realms" to erase your tracks...

- GrayBeard - 02-21-2006 11:52 AM

blah Wrote:Here is a new policy for our raiders.....

If your tracks have not been erased from your current region of residence, you must go to "The Rejected Realms" and then to one other region before going to the final attack region. It would be preferrable for you to stay in the region after the "The Rejected Realms" for at least 1 hour. It appears that it takes about 1 hour for enough people to cycle through "The Reject Realms" to erase your tracks...

Head to one of the starter regions, The East Pacific, The North Pacific, The West Pacific, The South Pacific, etc. and your tracks are gone in about 30 minutes.

Re: Here is an idea.... - Lethemeul - 02-21-2006 11:59 AM

GrayBeard Wrote:Good Idea! I will head over there as well! Are you going to telegram the current delegate?

After I sent the telegram of support, I saw this GB:

Quote:Allied with: Terror Lake, Tension

Uh...

Re: Here is an idea.... - GrayBeard - 02-21-2006 12:03 PM

Lethemeul Wrote:
GrayBeard Wrote:Good Idea! I will head over there as well! Are you going to telegram the current delegate?

Uh...

There is some sort of power struggle going on there. I think it was run by tension, but the leader got tossed by the NS mods for trying to set up multiple UN Nations.

If you look at the Tension region board, they are trying to transfer power to someone else.

Let's see if the current Delegate would like our assistance?

Re: Here is an idea.... - Lethemeul - 02-21-2006 12:07 PM

GrayBeard Wrote:
Lethemeul Wrote:

Uh...

There is some sort of power struggle going on there. I think it was run by tension, but the leader got tossed by the NS mods for trying to set up multiple UN Nations.

If you look at the Tension region board, they are trying to transfer power to someone else.

Let's see if the current Delegate would like our assistance?

I've sent the telegram, we'll see what happens.