CSNbbs
Moore Uncovered - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: Lounge (/forum-564.html)
+---- Forum: The Kyra Memorial Spin Room (/forum-540.html)
+---- Thread: Moore Uncovered (/thread-217413.html)

- georgia_tech_swagger - 08-03-2004 09:32 AM

I wonder what tubby will think of the scathing book that's about to come out revealing the truth about him.

- The Knight Time - 08-03-2004 10:07 AM

tubby will just run to the foreign press.

He knows he can always get his *** kissed there.

I'm still amazed that people actually buy into this mans absolute junk.

- Motown Bronco - 08-03-2004 09:52 PM

georgia_tech_swagger Wrote:I wonder what tubby will think of the scathing book that's about to come out revealing the truth about him.
What book? The only book I know of is "Michael Moore is a Big Fat Stupid White Man", and it was released a few weeks ago (and ranked as high as #7 on the NYTimes bestseller list recently). Although, the book is tough to find at your local Barnes & Noble and Borders bookstores. You do have to really search for it buried on the shelf, as it wasn't featured in the "New Releases-Non Fiction" section near the front of the store. I won't comment further on this... I'll just leave it at that. :rolleyes:

- The Knight Time - 08-03-2004 10:02 PM

Motown Bronco Wrote:
georgia_tech_swagger Wrote:I wonder what tubby will think of the scathing book that's about to come out revealing the truth about him.
What book? The only book I know of is "Michael Moore is a Big Fat Stupid White Man", and it was released a few weeks ago (and ranked as high as #7 on the NYTimes bestseller list recently). Although, the book is tough to find at your local Barnes & Noble and Borders bookstores. You do have to really search for it buried on the shelf, as it wasn't featured in the "New Releases-Non Fiction" section near the front of the store. I won't comment further on this... I'll just leave it at that. :rolleyes:
I made a point of it to inform Barnes and Noble near me that "Unfit for Command" is coming out, it will be in high demand, and it needs to be on a front table.

There were atleast 2 Moore books in the front, yet I couldn't find the book you were talking about.

It's funny though. My uncle lives in a medium sized town in Kentucky. If you mention Michael Moore in that town- well you better get ready to run and do some quick talkin :D