CSNbbs
Figures.... - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: Lounge (/forum-564.html)
+---- Forum: The Kyra Memorial Spin Room (/forum-540.html)
+---- Thread: Figures.... (/thread-216710.html)

- Rebel - 10-03-2004 02:54 PM

As Stephanopolis stated, Lehrer IS the Liberals moderator.

<a href='http://www.drudgereport.com/dnc57.htm' target='_blank'>http://www.drudgereport.com/dnc57.htm</a>

- Rebel - 10-04-2004 09:36 AM

Nothing from this either?

Yep, it figures.

[Image: kdn.jpg]

"No props, notes, charts, diagrams, or other writings or other tangible things may be brought into the debate by either candidate.... Each candidate must submit to the staff of the Commission prior to the debate all such paper and any pens or pencils with which a candidate may wish to take notes during the debate, and the staff or commission will place such paper, pens and pencils on the podium..."

- Tulsaman - 10-04-2004 09:41 AM

RebelKev Wrote:Nothing from this either?

Yep, it figures.

[Image: kdn.jpg]

"No props, notes, charts, diagrams, or other writings or other tangible things may be brought into the debate by either candidate.... Each candidate must submit to the staff of the Commission prior to the debate all such paper and any pens or pencils with which a candidate may wish to take notes during the debate, and the staff or commission will place such paper, pens and pencils on the podium..."

it doesn't matter.there are more important things to worry about.

- Rebel - 10-04-2004 09:44 AM

Doesn't matter? This can be equated to trying to fix an election. He was clearly prepared for ALL questions asked, even though he was never asked tough questions by his buddy Jim.

It damn well matters.

- Tulsaman - 10-04-2004 09:47 AM

RebelKev Wrote:Doesn't matter? This can be equated to trying to fix an election. He was clearly prepared for ALL questions asked, even though he was never asked tough questions by his buddy Jim.

It damn well matters.
Florida 2000.

- Rebel - 10-04-2004 09:48 AM

Tulsaman Wrote:
RebelKev Wrote:Doesn't matter? This can be equated to trying to fix an election. He was clearly prepared for ALL questions asked, even though he was never asked tough questions by his buddy Jim.

It damn well matters.
Florida 2000.
Bush won.

- fsquid - 10-04-2004 11:12 AM

You have to love the conspiracy theories that will come out with each election from here on out after 2000.

- MAKO - 10-05-2004 12:39 AM

Rebkev, you are officially the most blindly partisan person in existence. Unless you think that Faux News is part of the "vast lef-wing conspiracy", then, as reported by Faux News, Kerry pulled a pen out of his pocket. Ooooooooohhh. How horrible!!!!!! A pen!!!!!!!!! Strike up the presses!!!!!!!!!! Get out a special edition of the paper!!!!!!!!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Now, before you post some righteous tirade, I'll concede that bringing in a pen is a technical violation of the rules. But, please tell me how bringing in a pen is the same thing as a federal felony. I'm interested in your logic on that.

- Rebel - 10-05-2004 08:12 AM

I've never had to unfold a pen.

- MAKO - 10-05-2004 08:59 AM

So you think Faux News is wrong? Well, maybe so. I have it on good authority that the below pic was enhanced by the FBI to show what Kerry actually pulled out of his pocket.

[Image: secretweapon.jpg]

- Tulsaman - 10-05-2004 11:00 AM

RebelKev Wrote:I've never had to unfold a pen.
i have pens on my shirt.

- GrayBeard - 10-05-2004 11:03 AM

No, No, here is Kerry's actual debate Podium. This should clear it all up.

[Image: debatepodium.jpg]

- fsquid - 10-05-2004 04:15 PM

the sheer fact that a debate has rules is kind of lame. Bascially, they should say, "just no personal attacks" and let them get it on. Its a freaking lecture now.

- Lethemeul - 10-05-2004 04:28 PM

fsquid Wrote:the sheer fact that a debate has rules is kind of lame. Bascially, they should say, "just no personal attacks" and let them get it on. Its a freaking lecture now.
Hell on that. They should say "Tear each other apart for all we care. We'll stop you after 5 minutes and move onto the next question."