CSNbbs
Quote of the Day - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: ACCbbs (/forum-381.html)
+---- Forum: ACC Atlantic Team Talk (/forum-345.html)
+----- Forum: Wolfprowl (/forum-355.html)
+----- Thread: Quote of the Day (/thread-20458.html)

- georgia_tech_swagger - 04-22-2003 08:48 PM

"That place has more locks than Lowes"
- poster on another board referring to what I like to call The Communist Manifesto

If you're willing to stick around post, and contribute to our community by the people for the people -- I'm willing to do whatever it takes to make sure your experience here is the best possible.

NCAAbbs was founded when Maryland fans @ that other board had enough and decided to make their own board. It snowballed from there.

If you do not learn from history, you are doomed to repeat it. It appears as though history will repeat itself.

<!--EDIT|georgia_tech_swagger|Apr 22 2003, 09:57 PM-->

- NOLEY - 04-22-2003 08:55 PM

georgia_tech_swagger Wrote:That place has more locks than Lowes
That is :laugh: FUNNY STUFF :laugh:

~NOLEY~ :wave:

- beowolf - 04-23-2003 10:50 AM

That is too true!

In my email to the 'old' mods (UDC, Bane) and to Jerry 'da MAN' of Strutting Wolf complaining about the look of the 'new' site, I complained that (apologies in advance if this offends you politically, just think 'Those ankles, that nose, that hair, that expression') "this is the worst 'combination' since Chelsea Clinton."

P.S. Dig the funky 'welcome to the new board' avatar. 04-cheers

<!--EDIT|beowolf|Apr 23 2003, 11:57 AM-->

- rickheel - 04-23-2003 11:06 AM

Beo, glad to see you here. LT started this place and the State part of it never took off like it could. This place could be a landing site for any and all State fans who want to speak their minds without much in the way of control.

- beowolf - 04-23-2003 11:15 AM

Thanks. Let's see what happens.