CSNbbs
Buffs...Rebuffed..."Big Time!" - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: ACCbbs (/forum-381.html)
+---- Forum: ACC Atlantic Team Talk (/forum-345.html)
+----- Forum: Florida State (/forum-356.html)
+----- Thread: Buffs...Rebuffed..."Big Time!" (/thread-19717.html)

- Paul - 09-21-2003 04:36 AM

As predicted...

Colorado wiped out in Tally...

Colorado held to 276 yards of offense. only
30 yards in the second half.

153 yards of Buffalo Offense came on 3 plays.

Noles 553 yards of offense

37 unanswered points...

Rix 30-39 and 394 passing yards...

Dookies up next...then a week off...then MIAMI!!!!

- YouGeeAye - 09-23-2003 08:52 PM

Paul Wrote:[QUOTE=
btw...Sorry about the wife passing along...She
was only 9 years old...huh?
Paul,

You are truly a complete piece of drek (look that up in your Yiddish dictionary). Your insensitive remarks about the passing of my dog is truly a low point for you and for this board. I came back here because it's football season and I wanted to have some conversations about football. I had this portrait of my dog made for my wife after he passed away last February. He was our heart and soul. He died of cancer and I can only hope that no one that I truly care about has to watch a loved one (even a pet) die from this horrible disease. For you to make a joke about his passing defies explanation and shows a complete lack of class and empathy. You sir are an unbelievably low class, rotten horrible person that should know the pain of losing something dear to you, but I suspect that nothing or no one is that close to you.

- Paul - 09-24-2003 11:24 PM

Nice Deflection...

Little whinig Ga Bulldog...

Gonna knock me out...

If memory serves me correct...I offered to MEET
you last year. Are you "up for it" now?

Just give me a time and place...

- YouGeeAye - 09-25-2003 07:21 AM

Paul Wrote:Nice Deflection...
Yea Paul, it was a deflection tactic. It reallly did not bother me in the least that you called my wife a dog and poked fun at my dog being dead.

Posting my dog's picture was a clever ploy of mine to draw just you out and have you make an incredibly rude remark just so I can deflect the groups attention away from football. My scheme worked to perfection. It will probably go down in history as The Great Deflection of 2003.

I would love to share with you all the private emails I got from group members here apologizing for you and telling me what they all think of you. But they were sent as private messages and I can't show you, but I will tell you that most of your comrades here can't stand you and think you are a pitiful human being. Your posts continually echo that sentiment.