CSNbbs
Belmont game - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: SoConbbs (/forum-266.html)
+---- Forum: SoCon Team Talk (/forum-944.html)
+----- Forum: Mercer (/forum-327.html)
+----- Thread: Belmont game (/thread-17297.html)

Belmont game - Bucfaithful - 01-06-2007 06:50 PM

Just a gut feeling, but I am predicting that you guys will upset Belmont tomorrow. As always, they are a well-oiled machine, but I don't think they're dominant or have an overpowering team---just damn well-coached and solid players.

Good luck.

- MercerFan - 01-06-2007 07:35 PM

Thanks for the post... I've been feeling the same way coming into this game as well.. I really hope you're right!

- MercerFan - 01-07-2007 04:42 PM

Mercer trails 8 at the half.... An insane amount of turnovers, but it sounds like some home cooking is going on with 3 palming calls against mercer and 0 against belmont.

- Owlzfan84 - 01-08-2007 12:20 AM

well u guys lost. it happens.

i am not impressed at all with belmont. i mean they are good, but they wont win a game in the tourney that is if they make it. i mean as horrible as ksu shot and as well as belmont played, belmont should of won by 40. but they only won by a 18 and that was with us putting in our freshman at the 5 min mark. its obvious Coach ingle is building for the future, and not aiming for anything this year..with that said, their still going to get hot at some point. also, that night i saw the 7th or 8th different starting lineup. to many freshman. gw fans know how i'm feeling.

- MercerFan - 01-08-2007 03:25 AM

Belmont must play pressure D... we shot 29% in this game. and the turnovers.... It will be interesting on our court.