CSNbbs
"happyhumpers" is on board!! - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: ASunbbs (/forum-341.html)
+---- Forum: Atlantic Sun Conference Talk (/forum-322.html)
+---- Thread: "happyhumpers" is on board!! (/thread-16373.html)

- OrangeCamel - 04-05-2005 08:53 PM

Great username. I almost went with "Hump'EmCamels", but decided to tone it down!

Let us know what's going on in the Creek. (I'm 70 miles away.)

How many men's basketball scholarships do we have to give? Klein was the only senior, but I believe I heard someone say we had three. We should hear some recruiting news soon.

Our 2-25 season really wasn't all that painful. Our young guys played tough. Looking forward to next year.

- techfan4 - 04-05-2005 08:56 PM

OrangeCamel Wrote:Our 2-25 season really wasn't all that painful. Our young guys played tough. Looking forward to next year.
THAT'S the spirit 04-bow 03-wink

- MercerFan - 04-05-2005 09:07 PM

good to see another member joined. My buddy (another Mercer fan) joined a few days ago, but has yet to post.

WELCOME! :)

- JoltinJacket - 04-06-2005 12:38 AM

Welcome aboard! 04-cheers

- happyhumpers - 04-06-2005 06:06 PM

I know Klein is graduating and I heard a rumor that Atkinson was transfering but I'm not sure how many scholarships we will have. This season was certainly rough to watch, but even with our record I say some improvement. Several games were lost by close margins that one playmaker could change. Poole was a huge asset and Diego really improved for his second season. If Atkinson can be replaced I see a decent shot at finally hit the 500 mark.