CSNbbs
So how long should we keep this secret? - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: SoConbbs (/forum-266.html)
+---- Forum: SoCon Team Talk (/forum-944.html)
+----- Forum: ETSU (/forum-335.html)
+----- Thread: So how long should we keep this secret? (/thread-16365.html)

- RodShaw2 - 04-07-2005 04:49 PM

I see Orange contacted a couple of other people about this board. He said I could invite others are make a general posting on the UNCG board about this new one but I am not sure who all to invite, if they are just going to bring the whining and moaning here they can stay away but it will be hard to grow the board if we keep it underwraps. Any suggestions?

Rod

- ETSUfan1 - 04-07-2005 11:05 PM

Im so sick and tired on the moaning on that board. I really dont want everyone coming here bashing the ASUN, since this kind of is their board. Plus I really dont want the entire ASUN to think all of our fans are spoiled rotten whiners.

- MercerFan - 04-07-2005 11:10 PM

Well since you're part of the A-Sun for an indefinite amount of time, it's your board too. Bring whoever you want

- BigBlueFan1 - 04-08-2005 07:09 AM

Rod and Fan, I am with you guys. I got really tired of the whining also. We need to make the best of it and look at things in a positive light. I am looking forward to going to Belmont and Lipscomb.

I had thought about posting this link on the other boards, but I had the same thoughts you did. I do think we need to get others over here though. Maybe we go ahead and post it and hope for the best.