CSNbbs
Stetson Basketball 2005-2006 - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: ASunbbs (/forum-341.html)
+---- Forum: Atlantic Sun Team Talk (/forum-319.html)
+----- Forum: Stetson (/forum-330.html)
+----- Thread: Stetson Basketball 2005-2006 (/thread-16271.html)

- CronbachAlpha - 05-21-2005 11:26 AM

We gotta get this forum rockin! What sort of season do you think Stetson will have in men's hoops this year with FAU, GST, Troy and UCF being gone?

Also, I'd like to take a roll call for all the Stetson posters on this board...just to get an idea of how many Hatter fans are out there.

On that note, someone should post something on campus to get more Stetson students on here! I would but I live far away....hmmm I could do it on my way up there in a few weeks....

Takecare

- HisMajestyKingofStetson - 05-28-2005 08:09 PM

Hey Cronbach,

I believe Stetson will do very poorly in men's basketball. Our Administration made it a little too obvious how they feel about basketball by blindly giving Coach Waugh a three-year extension (something Dunn had to wait 20 years for) after a horrible season. Granted, I totally understand why our school feels the way it does about athletics. In all honesty, it is the right approach. We now have five trips to the NCAA's in baseball in the last six years. If we diverted resources into basketball from baseball both programs would be mediocre. This way, we can look forward to supporting our nationally recognized baseball program. Incidentally, I'm making arrangements right now.

King of Stetson

- st932253 - 06-06-2005 04:41 PM

Hmmn, where'd all the Hatter fans go?

This doesn't bode well against claims that all those Hatter fans on the UCF Rivals board were all one person....:rolleyes:

Just kidding - but I hope that more people make it out on here. I've been to enough games in Deland to know that you guys have some fans that would be up for good conversation about hoops/baseball or whatever.

- MercerFan - 06-14-2005 12:45 PM

FAU's not gone for another year, right?