CSNbbs
Rivals MAC Recruiting Rankings - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: MACbbs (/forum-513.html)
+---- Forum: MAC - West Team Talk (/forum-464.html)
+----- Forum: Eastern Michigan (/forum-478.html)
+----- Thread: Rivals MAC Recruiting Rankings (/thread-153167.html)

Rivals MAC Recruiting Rankings - huroncowboy - 01-18-2007 09:02 PM

Currently Akron is 72th in the country and number 1 in the MAC. with 17 commitments and an average rating of 2.18. Unfortunately Rivals shows us with only 8 recruits with an average rating of 2.00 (why do I pay for this service sometimes is beyond me, Scout is even more outdated information wise) not the 18 most of us have reported and yes Rivals does track unrated players. Of course the top MAC team is behind the lowest rated Big Ten team by a few spots. All of those bowl games haven't really made the bowl goers rich and the others poor at least recruiting wise.

So all sorts of people will crow about how well their teams did recruiting wise this year but look at the average rating of a MAC class and you will not find a hugh spread-ie 2.18 versus 2.00 means what really? Some will crow well I'm glad we don't offer scholies to guys without other Div I offers. You can recall guys like Holtzclaw or White who really drew no interest from Div I schools. Hopefully we find a few gems in our class this year.