CSNbbs
The Future Looks Bright - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: CUSAbbs (/forum-514.html)
+---- Forum: CUSA Team Talk (/forum-432.html)
+----- Forum: Middle Tennessee (/forum-301.html)
+----- Thread: The Future Looks Bright (/thread-15029.html)

- nashvillegoldenflash - 03-08-2004 10:36 PM

With the return of juniors Dean and Cuffee and freshmen Young, Christmas, Weekes, and Smithson, the future looks bright for the Raiders. Dean was the leading scorer this year and will no doubt be a candidate for Sun Belt POTY next year.

Just think what these freshmaen will be like in a couple of years.

Basketball is definitely on the upswing at Middle Tennessee. :)

- Cajunman02 - 03-08-2004 11:12 PM

First off, great game tonight. You guys battled back after halftime and played really gutsy basketball. Congrats on a great season.

Second, my impression is that next season, you guys should definitely be the favorite to win the East, maybe the entire conference. I was thoroughly impressed with your players. They never quit. They had that desire to keep playing, even without Dean, who I hope has a speedy and healthy recovery.

All in all, it was a great Sun Belt basketball game. MT should not be disappointed in their team tonight. They played outstanding basketball. No one even thought they would beat Western on their home court, but they did. Then, everyone thought they wouldn't hang with the Cajuns, but they did. I look forward to MT coming to the Cajun Dome next season in what is already shaping up to be a great game. Good luck next season!!

- BlueRaiderFn1 - 03-09-2004 10:47 AM

Thanks CajunMan...Good game. 04-cheers