CSNbbs
Since Tiledo & NIU aren't up to it (again) - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: MACbbs (/forum-513.html)
+---- Forum: Mid-American Conference Talk (/forum-472.html)
+----- Forum: MAC Smack Talk (/forum-471.html)
+----- Thread: Since Tiledo & NIU aren't up to it (again) (/thread-146943.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

Since Tiledo & NIU aren't up to it (again) - MH55 - 09-05-2006 09:25 AM

Who is gonna do the MAC proud by beating a BCS team this week?

We got our hands full w/ another Top 15 team in Lousiville but we're gonna do our best to compete. Lets go Zips! Lets go Miami who is gonna pull off the in state upset? How 'bout Ball State blasting Indiana?
EMU?
CMU?

Lets Go MAC!

Re: Since Tiledo & NIU aren't up to it (again) - Nasty - 09-05-2006 09:27 AM

MH55 Wrote:Who is gonna do the MAC proud by beating a BCS team this week?

We got our hands full w/ another Top 15 team in Lousiville but we're gonna do our best to compete. Lets go Zips! Lets go Miami who is gonna pull off the in state upset? How 'bout Ball State blasting Indiana?
EMU?
CMU?

Lets Go MAC!

Drinking so early 55???

Re: Since Tiledo & NIU aren't up to it (again) - UT__Rockets - 09-05-2006 09:28 AM

MH55 Wrote:Who is gonna do the MAC proud by beating a BCS team this week?

EMU?
CMU?

Lets Go MAC!

I realize that top 15 team you played last week was one of the tougher pillow fights.

- DevilGrad - 09-05-2006 09:43 AM

Could someone please go over to OwlScoop.com and ask them who was supposed to be MH55's designated driver this week? I think he missed his ride home.

Re: Since Tiledo & NIU aren't up to it (again) - Photodan - 09-05-2006 09:52 AM

MH55 Wrote:We got our hands full w/ another Top 15 team in Lousiville but we're gonna do our best to compete.

If by saying "compete," you mean, not running to the wrong end zone when you get the ball, I think you may have a chance.

Have you ever met KingBob or been roommates with him? You seem to share the same hunger for crack.

-Dan

- Anonymous - 09-05-2006 09:53 AM

I didn't realize we lost. I was glued to the Temple loss against the second worst team in NCAA D-1.

MH55 predicted a win and he is usually very reliable. 01-wingedeagle

- MH55 - 09-05-2006 09:57 AM

Lakeland, you did LOSE again.

In fact, the last team to beat BCS team among the thre of us was....us

2004. Check it out flunkies....

I'm merely asking if someone else is going to pull their weight. It certainly appears Toldeo wont.

- tubaguy21 - 09-05-2006 10:05 AM

MH55 Wrote:Lakeland, you did LOSE again.

I'm merely asking if someone else is going to pull their weight. It certainly appears Toldeo wont.

The thing is that at least Toledo and NIU keep it close, it's one thing to get a fluke win and lose by 50 every other time. Toledo and NIU consistantly play close games against better BCS teams than the ones that Temple plays. I'd like to see you do better than we did agaist Ohio State or better than Toledo did against Iowa State.

You say you can beat all these teams, then why have you been in the bottom of Div. 1 for so long? While Toledo and NIU have been on the verge of the top 25. Don't worry we'll put you in your place when Temple comes to DeKalb.

- niubrad00 - 09-05-2006 10:15 AM

Are you really still talking s#$t after losing to Buffalo??

01-wingedeagle

I thought you GUARANTEED a victory. What happened? You couldn't even win the Pillow Fight Bowl.

- Photodan - 09-05-2006 10:40 AM

MH55 Wrote:I'm merely asking if someone else is going to pull their weight.

"Physician, heal thyself."

-Dan

- Anonymous - 09-05-2006 10:58 AM

[quote="MH55"]Lakeland, you did LOSE again.

quote]

We can only try to live up to Temple's lofty standards. Is that good enough? If not, you'll need to find another conference. I know that Philadelphia has some great High School leagues. Good luck with your new coach and ALL that talent.

Who's Temple's next conquest? Any predictions?

- Anonymous - 09-05-2006 11:02 AM

OMG Louisville! lmfao

- MH55 - 09-05-2006 11:15 AM

Yea, UL's offense is almost as good as....Iowa State ???

Well, at least you kept your average of 50 points yielded everytime you go BCS. Good things this year's Rocket weren't asked to play Kansas....you might have given up 150

(insert emoticon leaping out of bath, guzzling a jar of plains state corn whiskey and busrting into flames cause he's laughing so hard at the wannabe's at just one of the best college FB program in NW Ohio....)

- Anonymous - 09-05-2006 11:21 AM

MH55 Wrote:Yea, UL's offense is almost as good as....Iowa State ???

Well, at least you kept your average of 50 points yielded everytime you go BCS. Good things this year's Rocket weren't asked to play Kansas....you might have given up 150

(insert emoticon leaping out of bath, guzzling a jar of plains state corn whiskey and busrting into flames cause he's laughing so hard at the wannabe's at just one of the best college FB program in NW Ohio....)

Louisville's your chance to prove the world wrong about your great coach and NFL talent! What an opportunity!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lmfao

Hey, didn't they take your spot in the Big East? lmfao Payback Time!

- Photodan - 09-05-2006 11:35 AM

MH55 Wrote:Well, at least you kept your average of 50 points yielded everytime you go BCS. Good things this year's Rocket weren't asked to play Kansas....you might have given up 150

You sling the least-credible line of total BS of anyone I've ever seen.

The Toledo defense surrendered only 23 points in regulation to one of the best offenses in the Big 12. Temple will be lucky to hold Louisville to 23 in the first half. (maybe not even the first quarter)

I hope you enjoy being the MAC's (and the NCAA's) doormat yet again this year.

-Dan

- CountryRedHawk - 09-05-2006 11:53 AM

Hey, didn't Miami beat UC last year? By a score of like 45-12? or 44-14? Aren't they a small BCS school? Yeah. Yeah they are!

- Photodan - 09-05-2006 12:06 PM

Why let the truth get in the way of your verbal diarrhea, eh MH55?

-Dan

- utpotts - 09-05-2006 12:28 PM

I think a Ban might be in order for a certain someone. :banned: :banned: :banned:

- Nasty - 09-05-2006 12:35 PM

Photodan Wrote:Why let the truth get in the way of your verbal diarrhea, eh MH55?

-Dan

Daniel playing mental gymnastics with "I can't drink just 55 (gallons of Korski at ten in the morning)" is futile...Im disappointed that a fellow artisian would fall for such a childish ploy...01-scout

insert "emoticon" of 55 puking on his pissed soiled jeans...

- MH55 - 09-05-2006 12:40 PM

a Ban?

For what?

For all the mouthing off certain Toledo & NIU fans do, I'm simply posing another question to the rest of the MAC. Its funny, all summer I tried to make the point that Temple lost to many formidable opponents. Now, losing to formidable opponents is suddenly "in vogue." Haha, thats great.

Dont make the mistake of assuming Buffalo is terrible. They might just kick a few other butts this season. I dont know their schedule but hopefully, it will be YOURS. And we got alot more games to play too including beating NIU.