CSNbbs
Hey FIU - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: CUSAbbs (/forum-514.html)
+---- Forum: CUSA Team Talk (/forum-432.html)
+----- Forum: Florida International (/forum-300.html)
+----- Thread: Hey FIU (/thread-14223.html)

- catchat - 07-20-2004 07:17 PM

Congrats and good luck on your move up to IA. I'm hoping you guys make alot of noise and do well in your new conference. GOOD LUCK!!!

- ARod - 07-21-2004 08:02 AM

RUmojo Wrote:Congrats and good luck on your move up to IA. I'm hoping you guys make alot of noise and do well in your new conference. GOOD LUCK!!!
Thanks, RUMojo

Good luck with the Big East now that Miami, VTech, and soon to be Boston College will be gone. Hope to see you guys rise up and give the new teams in the conference some competition. Pitt and W.Virginia still provide alot of toughness. I'd like to see the Northeast on the map in college football including UConn. :wave:

Watching closely..... :ninja:

- MiRi - 07-21-2004 08:49 AM

Thanks RUmojo!!! :) Good luck to you too. 03-cool

- FIUFanatic - 07-21-2004 09:00 AM

Thanks for your kind words, RUmojo. I've noticed the rise recruiting-wise of Rutgers on a national scale. You've been able to bring in a lot of South Florida kids, and are competing now with "top" programs for some of your kids. Good luck these coming seasons and thanks for your encouragement.

P.S. Do you live in Miami?.....I have a friend in Miami who is a die-hard Rutgers fan so I know a little about your team's history and eternal hope.....