CSNbbs
New Student Board - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: SunBeltbbs (/forum-317.html)
+---- Forum: Sun Belt West Team Talk (/forum-290.html)
+----- Forum: Louisiana Cajuns (/forum-293.html)
+----- Thread: New Student Board (/thread-13426.html)

- Cajunman02 - 11-29-2004 05:26 PM

The Louisiana Cajun board has change hands and will now be here for students of The University of Louisiana. If you are not a student, you are still welcome here, but be warned, we are Cajuns and we are students! Your posts will not be editted or removed for any reason, unless you violate NCAAbbs' AUP, which can be read <a href='http://www.ncaabbs.com/aup.html' target='_blank'>here.</a> Should you have any questions about anything related to the board, myself, Tuffguy, or georgia_tech_swagger (NCAAbbs webmaster) are available to help.

So welcome to all students! Invite your friends, tell them this is the place for students to talk about University of Louisiana athletics!

GEAUX CAJUNS!!!

- studentfan - 11-29-2004 07:21 PM

I'll be here, as you can tell by my name.

- Cajunman02 - 12-16-2004 09:41 PM

studentfan Wrote:I'll be here, as you can tell by my name.
We need more like you around here. Come on guys!!!!

- studentfan - 12-26-2004 10:25 PM

I guess we're the only students on this board now, unless they just haven't seen it yet? 03-confused

- Cajunman02 - 01-10-2005 09:11 PM

HEY HEY HEY, I know people lurk around here without posting. Why don't you just come on in, sign up, and post about THE University of Louisiana!

- UL_Cajuns - 01-26-2005 01:03 AM

Can I post?

HAHA

Im a May 04 grad, or am i too old?

haha.

Geaux UL!!!!!!!!

I will try and post more on this board, I get tired of some the ****** that goes on, on the delphi's, including the political threads. ahhhhhhhhhhh

- Cajunman02 - 01-26-2005 08:14 AM

UL_Cajuns Wrote:Can I post?

HAHA

haha.

Geaux UL!!!!!!!!

I will try and post more on this board, I get tired of some the ****** that goes on, on the delphi's, including the political threads. ahhhhhhhhhhh
Absolutely you can post! Bookmark this board and come back often.

- Tuffguy20 - 01-26-2005 04:37 PM

UL_Cajuns Wrote:Can I post?

HAHA

haha.

Geaux UL!!!!!!!!

I hate the incessant bull**** thats spouted on that board, when I wanna talk cajun sports, imma do it damnit!

Tuffguy