CSNbbs
Love your webpage Eagle - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: SunBeltbbs (/forum-317.html)
+---- Forum: Sun Belt East Team Talk (/forum-289.html)
+----- Forum: Georgia Southern (/forum-60.html)
+----- Thread: Love your webpage Eagle (/thread-12802.html)

- Catamount Cooter - 10-27-2002 09:21 AM

Love your site man! You have a beautiful family, and I must say, the General R.E.Lee quote should be in every locker room in the South. Looks like the SoCon is GSU's this season. Best of luck while we just try to finish 6-5. GO CATS-BEAT VMI!!

- gasoutherneagle - 10-27-2002 10:32 AM

It ain't over yet... the big one is still on the horizon... F U R M A N.

Talk to me on the NIGHT of Nov. 9th about who owns the So Con. 04-cheers

- Catamount Cooter - 10-27-2002 02:22 PM

I'm glad the Cats have that day off, as I will be watching that game. Don't slip up though, remember Wofford has the tiebreaker against you. BTW, you and I seem to be the only ones who care about this board. What can we do to get SoCon folks on here? I'm up for any ideas. GO CATS-BEAT VMI!!

- gasoutherneagle - 10-28-2002 07:06 AM

We just gotta get the word out. I got a lot of the folks to show up on the original board by going to all the team messageboards I could find and leaving a link. I haven't done it again because it was a terrible pain in the ass that took all day long. :bang:

- Catamount Cooter - 10-28-2002 08:01 PM

Well, I went to soconsports.com, and went to the feedback section, and pretty much begged them to put up a link to the SoCon forum here. God, I hope they do, but I'm not gonna hold my breath. Oh well. GO CATS-BEAT VMI!!