CSNbbs
I dont know what you bg guys are talking about - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: MACbbs (/forum-513.html)
+---- Forum: MAC - East Team Talk (/forum-463.html)
+----- Forum: Bowling Green (/forum-477.html)
+----- Thread: I dont know what you bg guys are talking about (/thread-126382.html)

- chris4rockets - 04-24-2004 08:22 AM

i mean you guys think your actaully going to win the 2004 mac championship?¿ umm guess again your not going to 05-nono theres no way with the rockets in the west no way! and your stadium is a peice of junk, sure it can sit more than the glass bowl but guess who has the best stadium in the MAC? TOLEDO the glass bowl! oh ya and your band plays high school songs its terrible to listen to and your campus is very crappy...oh ya u guys have volunteer ticket workers? LMAO omg how pathetic and the UT/BG game last year many people including me had to wait in line for practiclly 25 min because you guys only had 2 entrances on both sides? u guys dont think to much do u? and member the MAC champion ship when you guys left ryne robinson WIDE open for a touchdown?! oh ya! central catholic grad! man just addmit toledo is better than bgsu in almost every way get over it but ill admit it ill be rooting for you guys when u play oklahoma this year cause i love MAC PRIDE! but other than that i hate u guys BGSU!!!CKS!! man we own the MAC title this year! 2004 mac title- :ownd: by toledo! this will be u guys when we finish with u 03-banghead good luck falling birds please try to have a good season cause we we play u we wanna beat a good team! im out

- MaumeeRocket - 04-24-2004 06:46 PM

chris4rockets Wrote:i mean you guys think your actaully going to win the 2004 mac championship?¿ umm guess again your not going to 05-nono theres no way with the rockets in the west no way! and your stadium is a peice of junk, sure it can sit more than the glass bowl but guess who has the best stadium in the MAC? TOLEDO the glass bowl! oh ya and your band plays high school songs its terrible to listen to and your campus is very crappy...oh ya u guys have volunteer ticket workers? LMAO omg how pathetic and the UT/BG game last year many people including me had to wait in line for practiclly 25 min because you guys only had 2 entrances on both sides? u guys dont think to much do u? and member the MAC champion ship when you guys left ryne robinson WIDE open for a touchdown?! oh ya! central catholic grad! man just addmit toledo is better than bgsu in almost every way get over it but ill admit it ill be rooting for you guys when u play oklahoma this year cause i love MAC PRIDE! but other than that i hate u guys BGSU!!!CKS!! man we own the MAC title this year! 2004 mac title- :ownd: by toledo! this will be u guys when we finish with u 03-banghead good luck falling birds please try to have a good season cause we we play u we wanna beat a good team! im out
tell us what you really think Chris :rofl:

- Falconfreak90 - 04-24-2004 10:11 PM

"mean you guys think your actaully going to win the 2004 mac championship?"

Yes...next question.

"and member the MAC champion ship when you guys left ryne robinson WIDE open for a touchdown?"

Um, Chris? It's "remember"...And I certainly remember the MAC title game cuz BG was in it....where was UT? Yep, sitting home watching.
Which is what you'll be doing again this year when we repeat as West Champs. And Chris? Remember in BG's win over UT, Josh Harris rumbling down the sidelines for the 48 yd td catch? Talk about wide open...or Charles Sharon's THREE td catches that day? Again, talk about wide open.

"man just addmit toledo is better than bgsu in almost every way get over it"

Hmmmm...."addmit"? No, UT is not better than BG in almost every way. I do love stating these numbers!! 36-28-4, 10 MAC titles to your 9 and 31-23. BG? 2nd most Conference wins and 2nd best winning percentage in MAC history. Where is UT??? I know it kills you rockette faithful every time! Try again!

"and your stadium is a peice of junk"....that would be "piece". Not much for spelling there at Lucas Co. Correctional College? And the Doyt is so much better than that smelly @ss Bull you play in.

"your band plays high school songs its terrible to listen to and your campus is very crappy"....

And you can't seem to say anything without running your, ahem, "sentences" together. I would guess you would be a JR at UT? By the time you hit your SR year in 3 more years, you might know a thing or two about grammar.

"it but ill admit it ill be rooting for you guys when u play oklahoma this year cause i love MAC PRIDE!"

Too bad I can't say the same thing. I will NEVER root for Terdledo and I hope you lose every time! LOL!

Chris, your post has been a valuable service to the community. It shows what happens when a UT fan gets access to a computer! Bad, very bad!

Poor, misguided creature. Your jealousy of BG is pretty evident. After we kick your @ss again this yr, I'll be sure to visit this thread!

BTW Chris, 31-23. Get used to it.....

GO FALCONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

- Redwingtom - 04-25-2004 12:46 AM

Our band plays high school songs?

What about that stupid

DAH...DAH...DAH...DAH...slight pause...
DAH...DAH...DAH...DAH

That you band plays after EVERY SINGLE PLAY?

For the love of bob learn something else!!!

- Guest - 04-25-2004 10:05 AM

Redwingtom Wrote:Our band plays high school songs?

What about that stupid

DAH...DAH...DAH...DAH

It just seems like every play, but it's only for 1st downs. This year it should be every play. :D

That's a BEAUTIFUL song!

- MaumeeRocket - 04-26-2004 02:14 PM

Oddball Wrote:
Redwingtom Wrote:Our band plays high school songs?

What about that stupid

DAH...DAH...DAH...DAH

It just seems like every play, but it's only for 1st downs. This year it should be every play. :D

That's a BEAUTIFUL song!
Last two times they've come to the Glass Bowl it has been every play. 51-17, 42-24

- chris4rockets - 04-26-2004 02:29 PM

Falconfreak90 Wrote:"mean you guys think your actaully going to win the 2004 mac championship?"

Yes...next question. ( no u wont not with us in the leauge..oh ya go to espn.com and they predicted toledo to win the west and bruce gradkowski to be te MAC player of the year!)

"and member the MAC champion ship when you guys left ryne robinson WIDE open for a touchdown?"

Um, Chris? It's "remember"...And I certainly remember the MAC title game cuz BG was in it....where was UT? Yep, sitting home watching...rooting for miami!
Which is what you'll be doing again this year when we repeat as West Champs. And Chris? Remember in BG's win over UT, Josh Harris rumbling down the sidelines for the 48 yd td catch? Talk about wide open...or Charles Sharon's THREE td catches that day? Again, talk about wide open. (yes i remember, ill have to give u credit for that game)

Hmmmm...."addmit"? No, UT is not better than BG in almost every way. I do love stating these numbers!! 36-28-4, 10 MAC titles to your 9 and 31-23. BG? 2nd most Conference wins and 2nd best winning percentage in MAC history. Where is UT??? I know it kills your rocket faithful every time! Try again!

"and your stadium is a peice of junk"....that would be "piece". Not much for spelling there at Lucas Co. Correctional College? And the Doyt is so much better than that smelly @ss Bull you play in. (excuse me? the smelly @$$ bull? hmm umm the best stadium in the MAC Glass bowl

"your band plays high school songs its terrible to listen to and your campus is very crappy"....

And you can't seem to say anything without running your, ahem, "sentences" together. I would guess you would be a JR at UT? By the time you hit your SR year in 3 more years, you might know a thing or two about grammar.

"it but ill admit it ill be rooting for you guys when u play oklahoma this year cause i love MAC PRIDE!"

Too bad I can't say the same thing. I will NEVER root for Terdledo(never hear of a team called that) and I hope you lose every time! LOL!

Chris, your post has been a valuable service to the community. It shows what happens when a UT fan gets access to a computer! Bad, very bad!

Poor, misguided creature. Your jealousy of BG is pretty evident. After we kick your @ss again this yr, I'll be sure to visit this thread!

BTW Chris, 31-23. Get used to it.....

GO FALCONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
hello falcon freak90 well so you think im a junior at toledo? sweet sorry buddy but I'm only in 6th grade!!! HAHA LMAO YOUR SUCH A LOSER! and i dont care bout my spelling and grammer and u really think that junk stadium is better than the glass bowl? thats funny because sporting news rated it best stadium in the MAC i didnt see any BG DOYT in there woah u need to learn your priorities! BGSU CKS! go rockets! and sry we wont lose everygame.

- Falconfreak90 - 04-27-2004 02:25 PM

chris4rockets Wrote:
Falconfreak90 Wrote:"mean you guys think your actaully going to win the 2004 mac championship?"

Yes...next question. ( no u wont not with us in the leauge..oh ya go to espn.com and they predicted toledo to win the west and bruce gradkowski to be te MAC player of the year!)

Um, Chris?  It's "remember"...And I certainly remember the MAC title game cuz BG was in it....where was UT?  Yep, sitting home watching...rooting for miami!
Which is what you'll be doing again this year when we repeat as West Champs.  And Chris?  Remember in BG's win over UT,  Josh Harris rumbling down the sidelines for the 48 yd td catch?  Talk about wide open...or Charles Sharon's THREE td catches that day?  Again, talk about wide open. (yes i remember, ill have to give u credit for that game)

Hmmmm...."addmit"?  No, UT is not better than BG in almost every way.  I do love stating these numbers!!  36-28-4, 10 MAC titles to your 9 and 31-23.  BG?  2nd most Conference wins and 2nd best winning percentage in MAC history.  Where is UT???  I know it kills your rocket faithful every time!  Try again!

"and your stadium is a peice of junk"....that would be "piece".  Not much for spelling there at Lucas Co. Correctional College?  And the Doyt is so much better than that smelly @ss Bull you play in.  (excuse me? the smelly @$$ bull? hmm umm the best stadium in the MAC Glass bowl

And you can't seem to say anything without running your, ahem, "sentences" together.  I would guess you would be a JR at UT?  By the time you hit your SR year in 3 more years, you might know a thing or two about grammar.

Too bad I can't say the same thing.  I will NEVER root for Terdledo(never hear of a team called that) and I hope you lose every time! LOL!

Chris, your post has been a valuable service to the community.  It shows what happens when a UT fan gets access to a computer!  Bad, very bad!

Poor, misguided creature.  Your jealousy of BG is pretty evident.  After we kick your @ss again this yr, I'll be sure to visit this thread!

BTW Chris, 31-23.  Get used to it.....

GO FALCONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
hello falcon freak90 well so you think im a junior at toledo? sweet sorry buddy but I'm only in 6th grade!!! HAHA LMAO YOUR SUCH A LOSER! and i dont care bout my spelling and grammer and u really think that junk stadium is better than the glass bowl? thats funny because sporting news rated it best stadium in the MAC i didnt see any BG DOYT in there woah u need to learn your priorities! BGSU CKS! go rockets! and sry we wont lose everygame.
6th grade or JR at UT...what's the difference? 03-razz And you should care about spelling and grammar. The words you choose and the grammar used tells much about you.
Other than that, I see you have nothing to offer. Bye.

31-23, 56-21, 34-23. How about those scores Maumee? 03-wink

- MaumeeRocket - 04-27-2004 05:49 PM

Sorry Freak, but somebody must not have told you that they are playing the game in Toledo this year :wave:

- Redwingtom - 04-28-2004 08:44 AM

MaumeeRocket Wrote:Sorry Freak, but somebody must not have told you that they are playing the game in Toledo this year :wave:
We are well aware of that so it is a guaranteed win for Toledo...but remember...all good things must end. 05-nono

Just keep thinking you have the best team in the MAC and that you are head and shoulders above everyone else and that you are going to go undefeated. :D

- TJRocket - 04-28-2004 09:13 AM

Redwingtom Wrote:Just keep thinking you have the best team in the MAC and that you are head and shoulders above everyone else and that you are going to go undefeated. :D
Okay we will continue to think we have the best team in the MAC, meanwhile you can continue to cheer for a team that plays in a stadium with pansy pink railings.

- Redwingtom - 04-28-2004 11:05 AM

TJRocket Wrote:
Redwingtom Wrote:Just keep thinking you have the best team in the MAC and that you are head and shoulders above everyone else and that you are going to go undefeated. :D
Okay we will continue to think we have the best team in the MAC, meanwhile you can continue to cheer for a team that plays in a stadium with pansy pink railings.
:snore: :snore: :snore: :snore:

Well your mother wears combat boots and she dresses you funny!

And don't forget to put the straps on the high-rise trailer...the hurricane season is approaching!

- MaumeeRocket - 04-29-2004 02:37 PM

Redwingtom Wrote:
TJRocket Wrote:
:snore: :snore: :snore: :snore:

Well your mother wears combat boots and she dresses you funny!

And don't forget to put the straps on the high-rise trailer...the hurricane season is approaching!
Then you guys better strap down your tree

- bleedingorange - 04-30-2004 09:07 AM

Anybody else except me not get this? :withstupid:

- MaumeeRocket - 04-30-2004 02:03 PM

bleedingorange Wrote:Anybody else except me not get this? :withstupid:
Here you go Newbie, Bowling Green has one tree=in refernce to BG being flat with no trees, its an old joke, sorry it didnt comprehend 04-drinky

- bleedingorange - 04-30-2004 03:20 PM

MaumeeRocket Wrote:
bleedingorange Wrote:Anybody else except me not get this?  :withstupid:
Here you go Newbie, Bowling Green has one tree=in refernce to BG being flat with no trees, its an old joke, sorry it didnt comprehend 04-drinky
You're right, really you are.

Thinking back to the 25 odd years I spent in Northwest Ohio, I do remember the gently rolling hills and lush green forests found in Maumee, let alone turdledo????? Really, I do. :rolleyes:

Keep drinking fool. That way reality stays one day away.

- MaumeeRocket - 05-01-2004 05:15 PM

I dont live in Maumee but thnks for playing, better go paint the pink railings.

- Touchdown Rrrrrooockets&# - 05-01-2004 05:54 PM

MaumeeRocket Wrote:
bleedingorange Wrote:Anybody else except me not get this?  :withstupid:
I thought that Wood County was filled with hills...hence the term "hillbilly" that I always hear Toledoans use when referring to those from BG.