CSNbbs
Will Furman make the playoffs again ? - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: SoConbbs (/forum-266.html)
+---- Forum: SoCon Team Talk (/forum-944.html)
+----- Forum: Furman (/forum-271.html)
+----- Thread: Will Furman make the playoffs again ? (/thread-12542.html)

- DawgNBama - 06-10-2003 06:03 PM

For SoCon fans, do you think Furman will make the I-AA playoffs this year or not??

- Catamount Cooter - 06-10-2003 06:12 PM

I think Georgia Southern, Furman, Western Carolina, and App.State will all make the I-AA playoffs in 2003. Furman lost some great offensive players, but have one heck of a defense coming back. Can't wait until they come to Cullowhee October 4th! GO CATAMOUNTS!! 04-drinky

- gasoutherneagle - 06-11-2003 09:30 AM

Furman and Appy both have some question marks this season.

Just a gut feeling, but I have a sneaky suspision that either Furman or Appy is gonna come up short in the playoff picture this season...WCU with a few lucky breaks this could be the season y'all get back on the playoff radar...but my prediction is GSU, FU, and El Cid in the brackets this year.

RE: - GoApps70 - 09-22-2009 09:00 PM

(06-11-2003 09:30 AM)gasoutherneagle Wrote:  Furman and Appy both have some question marks this season.

Just a gut feeling, but I have a sneaky suspision that either Furman or Appy is gonna come up short in the playoff picture this season...WCU with a few lucky breaks this could be the season y'all get back on the playoff radar...but my prediction is GSU, FU, and El Cid in the brackets this year.

So how did that come out?