CSNbbs
48-28... Not too bad, huh? - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: SunBeltbbs (/forum-317.html)
+---- Forum: Sun Belt East Team Talk (/forum-289.html)
+----- Forum: Georgia Southern (/forum-60.html)
+----- Thread: 48-28... Not too bad, huh? (/thread-12476.html)

- gasoutherneagle - 09-08-2004 05:50 AM

The Eagles are looking STRONG for 2004. We put up four touchdowns agains the hairy dawgs.
Before some Dawg fan comes in and says: "Yeah, but three of those were on our second string..." GUESS WHAT, PAL? Two of those three were scored by our SECOND STRING QB and our THIRD STRING RB!!!

Yessir... damn good show Eagles!!!

- THISisOURHOUSE - 09-08-2004 08:34 PM

Couldn't agree more. Offense was even driving from the beginning. Pollack is overrated and I have never heard a stadium so quite in the 2nd quarter and middle of the 4th. UGA will need to pull it together if they want to win. Offense was stellar and the new D played very well. You can't help that Gibson and Brown had 4 to 6 inches on our corners.

If we can play UGA like that, theres no doubt that no one in I-AA can stop us!!

GSU Eagles No. 1

- gasoutherneagle - 09-09-2004 09:17 AM

THISisOURHOUSE Wrote:Couldn't agree more. Offense was even driving from the beginning. Pollack is overrated and I have never heard a stadium so quite in the 2nd quarter and middle of the 4th. UGA will need to pull it together if they want to win. Offense was stellar and the new D played very well. You can't help that Gibson and Brown had 4 to 6 inches on our corners.

If we can play UGA like that, theres no doubt that no one in I-AA can stop us!!

GSU Eagles No. 1
Hopefully, I'll see you in Chattanooga Dec 17th.

But, plenty of ball to watch before then. :D

- THISisOURHOUSE - 09-09-2004 09:10 PM

With our speed, it's gonna be real fun to watch :)