CSNbbs
Awwww...how cute!!! - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: SECbbs (/forum-285.html)
+---- Forum: SEC West Team Talk (/forum-238.html)
+----- Forum: Ole Miss (/forum-252.html)
+----- Thread: Awwww...how cute!!! (/thread-12401.html)

Awwww...how cute!!! - WizardRebel - 03-13-2006 04:24 PM

I see that certain subjects have gotten too sensitive for board management and ownership, eh?

What's the matter guys? Scared of the truth?

WR

- WizardRebel - 03-13-2006 05:23 PM

I'm sorry. Maybe that was mean. I'm going to go feel bad now.

WR

Re: Awwww...how cute!!! - Rebel - 03-14-2006 10:11 AM

WizardRebel Wrote:I see that certain subjects have gotten too sensitive for board management and ownership, eh?

WR

I think you coming from the other board talking about this one being too sensitive is a bit of a projection on your part. Remember, it was I that was banned on that board for questioning one of your uber-mods. You, as well as everyone else, are still registered here.

You might want to think about that for a minute. Don't start to ASSume something you know nothing about.

Re: Awwww...how cute!!! - WizardRebel - 03-14-2006 12:57 PM

RebelKev Wrote:
WizardRebel Wrote:I see that certain subjects have gotten too sensitive for board management and ownership, eh?

WR

I think you coming from the other board talking about this one being too sensitive is a bit of a projection on your part. Remember, it was I that was banned on that board for questioning one of your uber-mods. You, as well as everyone else, are still registered here.

You might want to think about that for a minute. Don't start to ASSume something you know nothing about.

Yeah, and take a look at the dates you and I join this board. I was here long before you, so trust me, I know A LOT more about this subject than you do.

I also know the truth about what happened on the other board, yet you continue to blame the wrong person.

Get a clue. You STILL don't get it.

WR

Re: Awwww...how cute!!! - Rebel - 03-14-2006 01:29 PM

WizardRebel Wrote:Yeah, and take a look at the dates you and I join this board. I was here long before you, so trust me, I know A LOT more about this subject than you do.

I also know the truth about what happened on the other board, yet you continue to blame the wrong person.

Get a clue. You STILL don't get it.

WR

I really don't care to get it. I am not trying to get ON that board, am I? It's you guys that keep coming here for the sake of denigrating this board.

...and BTW, you know nothing about what goes on behind the scenes here. Never have, and never will.

BTW, I know exactly when and why I was banned. No matter what anyone says "now". I said something to her, she didn't like it. She bitched and I was gone. Didn't really matter that you guys had known me for over 3 years and her 3 months. You guys lack the integrity of a chimp.

Oh, and when "I" ban someone, I give them a written explanation. That's courtesy and I am courageous enough to provide that. Guess whomever banned me lacked the cajones.

- Rebel - 03-14-2006 01:37 PM

One more thing, since you want to bring the time I have been here in question, I have never once denigrated this board. I also remember WHY the new board you are on was created. Do you? were you there? I don't remember you. Secfans appointed a power-hungry FEMALE mod by the name of Deterp. She ran everyone off. What did you do? Went and appointed ANOTHER power hungry female. How do I know this? Because I was one of the first members the new board. The mod you appointed, who probably doesn't know the damn difference beteen a lateral and a shovel pass, hadn't even HEARD of the damn board.

Her problem with me was politics. You people KNEW how I was politically. Don't sugracoat it and don't f'n patronize me.

- WizardRebel - 03-14-2006 11:30 PM

Well, understand this. I've been on this board longer than you have. Do I know what goes on behind the scenes here? You better believe I do.

This was my board before it was yours, and if I ever decide to come back full force around here, there's not a damned thing you can do about it.

I was one of the posters around here who was a driving force in this board. Board ownership chose to sh!t on me, and I'm the LAST person you want to do that to.

Yeah, I pretty much come around here and f$&k with you guys now because I can...and will continue to. Why? Because certain people in high places did the wrong thing...PISS ME OFF.

Favoritism doesn't work on a message board, even though you claim that is what happened to you at the other place. Too bad you don't even know the facts and want to blame the wrong people...one of whom is recovering from open heart surgery at the moment.

Get off your high horse. I know more about both this place and the other than you ever will.

Yes, you're right...I picked this fight. Why? Because I damn well felt like it and because I can. That's all there is to it. That and because our basketball team sucks ass.

WR

- Rebel - 03-15-2006 08:19 AM

So, you're telling me your only point in coming here is to cause problems?

If so, you will be banned. Also, you've been here for 8 months longer than I so it is you that needs to get off your high horse. I've been an admin for well over 2 years, so no, you don't know half as much about this site as I do behind the scenes.

I will not respond any further. As I stated, if it is your intention to cause problems here, your account will be suspended.

- WizardRebel - 03-15-2006 09:31 AM

Your going to ban someone who busted his a$$ for this board as far as posting, recruiting, getting the word out back in the day?

I think not Kev. I'm not going anywhere. I promise you that.

I'll chill out, but hear me when I say I AM NOT GOING ANYWHERE.

You don't ban someone who put as much blood sweat and tears into this board as I did and was then stepped on. That's a slap in the face.

You weren't even a part of the problem, so quit taking my posts so seriously.

I'm off this subject.

Let's talk about basketball.

WR