CSNbbs
2007 Season - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: Big12bbs (/forum-260.html)
+---- Forum: Future Members (/forum-1020.html)
+----- Forum: UCF (/forum-442.html)
+----- Thread: 2007 Season (/thread-110204.html)

2007 Season - UCF_AlumniLXA - 03-02-2007 02:18 PM

Just wanted to see how everyone did with the new priority ticket donating.... I have 8 tickets in my name for all of my family... and having 8 really hurts under my name since the level of donation goes up to get good seats... We basically have three families under my 8 tickets and two of the three have newly born children so money is tight. I hope I get good seats.... We shall see.... We just did the $500 level with 9 years of season tickets and I'm an alumni member... Seems like this is a flawed system a bit when 8 people get 1 parking pass for $500... To get the second, I would need to pay $1750... I'm not good at math but that is one expensive space.... I hope to get good seats in the purple.... I had hoped to do $2500 and get in the red or orange but not this year.
Curious to see how everyone did... Go Knights

- Mike the Knight - 03-02-2007 11:31 PM

I've got 6 tickets in my name (me, the wife, 2 kids & my parents). I've had season tickets for 10 years and b'ball tickets for 2 years. We were able to donate $1,750 this year (my dad kicked in $750 of it)...but since we need 6 tickets, we will have to to to the $1,000 area. I've got 43 priority points, so my ticket rep told me I should be in good shape. I can't wait til we get to select seat location next month.

- FTUKNIGHT74 - 03-05-2007 12:34 AM

Mike the Knight Wrote:I've got 43 priority points, so my ticket rep told me I should be in good shape. I can't wait til we get to select seat location next month.

43 points! 04-jawdrop Yeah, that should give you a good appt time. I have almost 18 points at the $500 level with 4 tickets purchased. Since location & availablility are not that great for the blue Noble areas on the west side, I may go to 6 tix. Not thrilled about going to the east side, where their is an abundance of blue seating close to midfield.

- UCF_AlumniLXA - 03-05-2007 07:10 PM

Mike the Knight Wrote:I've got 6 tickets in my name (me, the wife, 2 kids & my parents). I've had season tickets for 10 years and b'ball tickets for 2 years. We were able to donate $1,750 this year (my dad kicked in $750 of it)...but since we need 6 tickets, we will have to to to the $1,000 area. I've got 43 priority points, so my ticket rep told me I should be in good shape. I can't wait til we get to select seat location next month.

43 Points??? Dear Lord.... I could use a few.... Congrats Mike....

I should have 21 once they count my donation... I hope it's enough... Very disappointed in this process to be honest.. Oh well I go with the flow...

- FTUKNIGHT74 - 03-16-2007 09:45 AM

Just got off the phone with my ticket rep who says that the letters are going out next week with appts starting on 3/28. When I asked about the web site w/ seat view, he said his boss was going to get on a plane to see the webmaster if they didn't have it soon.

- UCF_AlumniLXA - 03-16-2007 09:47 AM

FTUKNIGHT74 Wrote:Just got off the phone with my ticket rep who says that the letters are going out next week with appts starting on 3/28. When I asked about the web site w/ seat view, he said his boss was going to get on a plane to see the webmaster if they didn't have it soon.

Thanks for the update!!!! I can't wait!