CSNbbs
UTEP Football and Basketball Wikipedia Project - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: CUSAbbs (/forum-514.html)
+---- Forum: CUSA Team Talk (/forum-432.html)
+----- Forum: UTEP (/forum-454.html)
+----- Thread: UTEP Football and Basketball Wikipedia Project (/thread-110056.html)

UTEP Football and Basketball Wikipedia Project - SWFootballFan - 02-25-2007 05:08 PM

This is a call to all Miner Fans, I for one am tired of not having a vast resources of Miner knowledge on UTEP sports history that can be viewed by future recruits and fans alike. I say we form a committee and as sports fans build up a wikipedia entry for both UTEP Football, Basket, Track and other sports. Hell, we could even add UTEP Baseball.

Re: UTEP Football and Basketball Wikipedia Project - IYNWUYAU - 02-28-2007 07:44 PM

SWFootballFan Wrote:This is a call to all Miner Fans, I for one am tired of not having a vast resources of Miner knowledge on UTEP sports history that can be viewed by future recruits and fans alike. I say we form a committee and as sports fans build up a wikipedia entry for both UTEP Football, Basket, Track and other sports. Hell, we could even add UTEP Baseball.

That's funny that you bring this up. I have been working on enhancing the UTEP wikipedia apprearance for the past few days. I started with the UTEP pages, then moved onto the UTEP venues (DHC, Sun Bowl Stadium). If you do anything with the Athletics parts of UTEP on wiki, please let us know. Go for it. We'll keep each other updated on here.