Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

The "UGA Kicked Ur &$* Bowl"
Bookmark and Share
YouGeeAye Offline
2nd String

I Root For:

The bowl selection committee just added a new bowl to the December line-up. It has been dubbed the:

"The UGA Kicked Ur A** Bowl"

Two teams that are expected to accept bids to this bowl will be Georgia Tech from the ACC and Arkansas from the SEC. The bowl will played on December 14th at 3:00am in Mule City, AK and will be aired on Public Broadcast Television via a tape delay.

Due to the fact that the game will not be sold out, it will be blacked out in Atlanta, GA and Fayetteville, Arkansas. The game will be sponsored by Mule City Specialty Feeds out of Dunn, NC.

[Image: mcfbannr.gif]

And Mule Hide Products, out of Beloit, WI.

[Image: index_01.jpg]

Govt. Mule has agreed to be the halftime entertainment.
12-08-2002 11:15 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

bigolhawg Offline
2nd String

I Root For:

I have absolutely no respect for Georgia fans. Every one of them that I have seen on the message boards last night and today have been complete ******** and instead of being proud of what a great football team they have, these fans have just decided to make fun of the losing team and just generally be ********.

I know there are some great people who root for the Bulldogs. I just wish some of those people posted on message boards.
12-08-2002 02:36 PM
YouGeeAye Offline
2nd String

I Root For:

WWWWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

:crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying:
12-08-2002 03:23 PM
YouGeeAye Offline
2nd String

I Root For:

Good lord bigolpig, lighten up! My post was meant to poke a little fun. Your attitude and your language is not necessary.

It's UGAs year dude. Don't get mad if we bask in our glory just a little bit. It has been 20 years since we were able to do so. Maybe if ARK makes it to a 3rd title game, you guys might score a touchdown.

Now chill out!
12-08-2002 03:30 PM
bigolhawg Offline
2nd String

I Root For:

Its just how I've seen things. You have the second best football team in the nation. Period. That is something to be very proud of.

Your fans are not something to be proud of. Act like youve been there, whether you have or not.
12-08-2002 06:28 PM
Advertisement

YouGeeAye Offline
2nd String

I Root For:

How would you know how one should act that has been there before?
12-08-2002 10:50 PM
cant_think_of_a_witty_nam Offline
All American

I Root For:

SWC Championships, maybe?
12-08-2002 10:53 PM
YouGeeAye Offline
2nd String

I Root For:

And another thing bigolpig.....

I haven't seen any posts on these boards trashing ARK or ARK fans. My post about The UGA Kicked Ur A** Bowl was the only one I have seen that poked fun at ARK and GT.

Also, I am proud that our fans have not burned cars, set fires in Athens, or looted in order to celebrate our victory last night. Heck, we didn't even tear down goal posts or charge the field in the Dome. We did try to organize a mob to go to Bobby Dodd Stadium after the game last night to tear down their goal posts, but that never materialized.

If the only thing ARK fans have had to bear was a few posts boasting our win, then I am dissapointed that there are not more UGA fans posting here about last nights game and I am proud that we did not riot to celebrate. So, take your whiny attitude and tuck your curly swine tail between your legs and go cry on the ARK page.
12-08-2002 11:00 PM
bigolhawg Offline
2nd String

I Root For:

UGI, My problem is not with you, my problem is with the Georgia fans on other message boards, and that annoyance just spilled over with the "UGA kicked your &$* bowl" quip.

Now that I have simmered down and made my Music City Bowl reservations, I apologize and hope that you will understand that what was said came after talking with some UGA fans who had absolutely no class. I do not consider you to be a part of that group, and I wish you the best of luck in the Sugar Bowl.
12-08-2002 11:13 PM
Advertisement

YouGeeAye Offline
2nd String

I Root For:

Thanks Hawg, but I still haven't found any rude posts on our board or your board about last nights game...Just some good ole fashion patting ourselves on the back, but nothing ugly.

Maybe you're reading it on another BBS somewhere?
12-08-2002 11:14 PM
All American

I Root For:

I will give you credit, UGI. I expected you to be all over the Arkansas page. While I can't say I like the Bulldogs, I will say I dislike them less than FSU. So 04-cheers
12-08-2002 11:18 PM
bigolhawg Offline
2nd String

I Root For:

Not here on NCAAbbs, the UGA fans that I was referring too were posting on a couple of Razorback fan sites and an SEC message board. And most of those guys have calmed down and apologized. So everyone seems to be happy now.
12-08-2002 11:18 PM
luckydawg Offline
Water Engineer

I Root For:

Witty....what are you doing on the Georgia message board? As far as I can tell you aren't for any team, but are against a whole lot of teams. I have no love or cupcakes for you.

Bigolpig....considering how Arkansas started this season, I was impressed that they made it to the Dome for the championship game. At the game I was seated near some Hogs fans and found them to be very polite and friendly. In fact the only idiot sitting in our section was an FSU fan...go figure.

Arkansas has much to be proud of this year as do the Dawgs. I am not losing site of the fact that this was our first trip to the Dome, but it was your second. I will forgo a discussion on the SEC East vs. SEC West at this time.

My issue was and continues to be the fact that FSU is going to a BCS bowl with 4 friggin' losses. That tarnishes the shine on Georgia's SEC Championship.
12-09-2002 10:18 AM
Advertisement

All American

I Root For:

Way to "insult" someone who just paid respect to your team. Gotta love class.

<!--EDIT|cant_think_of_a_witty_name|Dec 9 2002, 10:07 AM-->
12-09-2002 10:53 AM
scottcason Offline
Water Engineer

I Root For:

bigolhawg Wrote:I have absolutely no respect for Georgia fans. Every one of them that I have seen on the message boards last night and today have been complete ******** and instead of being proud of what a great football team they have, these fans have just decided to make fun of the losing team and just generally be ********.

I know there are some great people who root for the Bulldogs. I just wish some of those people posted on message boards.
Sounds like a case of sour grapes here to me, considering it's coming from a Razorback fan. Face it, Arkansas was out played, the game was over by the time the first quarter ended. Georgia handed Arkansas their @$$ on a red and black platter. The only reason Arkansas got to the game was because Alabama was on probation.
12-10-2002 11:36 PM
bigolhawg Offline
2nd String

I Root For:

scottcason, Thank You for not reading the whole thread. Look about six posts up and youll see that I apologized for that comment, and was really mad and not quite thinking straight 04-drinky if you know what I mean.

Once again, best of luck in the Sugar Bowl. Youve had a great season, and I hope Arkansas can be as good in the future. 04-cheers

<!--EDIT|bigolhawg|Dec 10 2002, 11:43 PM-->
12-11-2002 12:35 AM
YouGeeAye Offline
2nd String

I Root For:

I just wish that some of the FSU people over on the FSU board had as much class as bigolhawg.

They keep ragging on UGAs schedule even after I have pointed out to them 100 freakin times that our schedule ranked as the 5th toughest in the nation.

They have mentioned FLA beating us about 500 times, so much so that LuckyDawg has tagged an over and under on them mentioning it and is taking bets.

Some of them are rude and cocky and actually beleive that they can beat us. I try to point out to them that they have no business in the Sugar Bowl to begin with. I can only hope that WHEN we beat them, all of you pay them a visit.

As for ARK, great come back this year and thanks for the positive vibes bigolhawg.
12-11-2002 08:39 AM
Advertisement

scottcason Offline
Water Engineer

I Root For:

YouGeeAye Wrote:They keep ragging on UGAs schedule even after I have pointed out to them 100 freakin times that our schedule ranked as the 5th toughest in the nation.
Wanna shut the FSU fans up? Remind them that it took them overtime to get beat by Lousiville. Who did they beat? Tech? Wake? Hell, everyone beats them. They were able to run up the score in most of their games, that shows they didn't have much as far as a schedule was concerned. They are not even in the top 10 as far as the BCS is concerned. They had four losses to UGa's 1. I have a feeling they are going to be carrying their asses back to Tallahassee on their shoulder like Arkansas did back to Fayetteville.
12-11-2002 10:01 PM
YouGeeAye Offline
2nd String

I Root For:

Quote:I have a feeling they are going to be carrying their asses back to Tallahassee on their shoulder like Arkansas did back to Fayetteville.

I hope so Scott. If not, I will be eating some serious freakin crow on the FSU board. Looks like it's only me and luckydawg over their raisin a ruckus. Can't figure out why there aren't more of you over on their board talking up UGA.
12-14-2002 06:58 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.