Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

News 18-year-old Arkansas man sentenced to 50 years for raping toddler after being groomed
CrimsonPhantom Offline
CUSA Curator

I Root For: NM State
18-year-old Arkansas man sentenced to 50 years for raping toddler after being groomed
Quote:An Arkansas man has been sentenced to 50 years in prison for raping a toddler. The unidentified 18-year-old claimed that he was coerced into committing the evil deed by a pedophile living in the United Kingdom, who had been grooming him for over half a decade.

The Brit, 34-year-old Nicholas Hatten, is also facing jail time in connection with the rape following an investigation by local police that uncovered other grooming victims and a slew of child sexual abuse material.

According to the Cheshire Constabulary, the grooming began in 2014 when the Arkansas resident was just 12 years old and got more extreme as the years passed. He admitted that he was eventually "coerced into sexually abusing a two-year-old family member on camera."

The teen was convicted of rape and sexual assault, and sentenced to 50 years in prison by a judge at Howard County Circuit Court in Fayette.

Police discovered three other victims, but were only able to identify one, also a boy in the United States.

"It was apparent throughout the investigation that Hatton is a sexual predator who preyed on vulnerable young boys and had no regard for the effects his actions would have on the victims or their families," Cheshire Police Child Abuse Investigation Team Detective Constable Faye Taylor said. "Due to the grooming that he suffered as a child, one of Hatton's victims in America has been handed a lengthy prison sentence, while his family member suffered sustained sexual abuse."

The investigation into Hatton began in 2021 before child abuse material was discovered on his electronic devices. He was arrested in 2022, but released on conditional bail.

Hatton was eventually charged with six counts of causing/inciting a boy under 13 to engage in sexual activity, two counts of causing/inciting the sexual exploitation of a child ages 13-17, one count of possession of indecent images of children, three counts of making indecent images of children, three counts of taking indecent images of children, and one count of possession of prohibited images of children.

He pleaded guilty to all counts and was sentenced at Chester Crown Court on April 16 to 18 years in prison.

Link
04-17-2024 02:37 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

shere khan Offline
Southerner

I Root For: Tulane
RE: 18-year-old Arkansas man sentenced to 50 years for raping toddler after being groomed
Courthouse hanging
04-17-2024 02:47 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Eldonabe Offline
No More Wire Hangars!

I Root For: All but Uconn
RE: 18-year-old Arkansas man sentenced to 50 years for raping toddler after being groomed
(04-17-2024 02:47 PM)shere khan Wrote:  Courthouse hanging

That is too kind.

Just let his fellow inmates know why he is in there and he will get plenty of long and prolonged beatings until he eventually dies.

Much more deserved ending for that dick.
04-17-2024 02:58 PM
Advertisement

CardinalJim Offline
Welcome to The New Age

I Root For: Louisville
That 18 year old better not be put into Gen Pop. If he ends up there he may not survive a day. The guards will just let other prisoners know what the guy did.

If something happens to him I doubt anyone would shed a tear.

Jail house justice will give this pedophile the punishment he deserves.
(This post was last modified: 04-17-2024 03:13 PM by CardinalJim.)
04-17-2024 03:12 PM
Bear Catlett Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: UC
There are some freaking weirdos on this world.
04-17-2024 03:55 PM
Advertisement

ODUsmitty Offline
Heisman

I Root For: Old Dominion
Hang him by his ****.
04-17-2024 04:22 PM
bobdizole Offline
All American

I Root For: MT
(04-17-2024 03:12 PM)CardinalJim Wrote:  That 18 year old better not be put into Gen Pop. If he ends up there he may not survive a day. The guards will just let other prisoners know what the guy did.

I watched a doc on the prison take over in Arizona or New Mexico can't remember now. Once the prisoners got access to the special unit where they housed the snitches and pedos it got savage
04-17-2024 06:43 PM
Advertisement

CrimsonPhantom Offline
CUSA Curator

I Root For: NM State
(04-17-2024 06:43 PM)bobdizole Wrote:  
(04-17-2024 03:12 PM)CardinalJim Wrote:  That 18 year old better not be put into Gen Pop. If he ends up there he may not survive a day. The guards will just let other prisoners know what the guy did.

I watched a doc on the prison take over in Arizona or New Mexico can't remember now. Once the prisoners got access to the special unit where they housed the snitches and pedos it got savage

That would be New Mexico.
04-17-2024 06:52 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Todor Offline
Heisman

I Root For: New Mexico State
This is a weird one. I guess the Brit trolls around to find broken people to do the deeds for him, so he could watch? Bizarre inter continental sickos.
04-17-2024 09:24 PM
Advertisement

bobdizole Offline
All American

I Root For: MT
RE: 18-year-old Arkansas man senten
(04-17-2024 06:52 PM)CrimsonPhantom Wrote:  
(04-17-2024 06:43 PM)bobdizole Wrote:  

That would be New Mexico.

Yep, thank you CP. This was a crazy documentary

04-17-2024 09:48 PM
TigerBlue4Ever Offline
Unapologetic A-hole

I Root For: yo mama

How far down have we come when we need to send a sick fuq like that to prison to ensure he receives the justice he truly deserves? I'm with me buddy shere; hang these fuqrs in the most public forum available.
04-18-2024 05:14 AM
CardinalJim Offline
Welcome to The New Age

I Root For: Louisville
18-year-old Arkansas man sentenced to 50 years for raping toddler after being groomed
(04-18-2024 05:14 AM)TigerBlue4Ever Wrote:  

How far down have we come when we need to send a sick fuq like that to prison to ensure he receives the justice he truly deserves? I'm with me buddy shere; hang these fuqrs in the most public forum available.

It's a sad thought isn't it? Our justice system has overstepped its job. Justice should be black and white in a gray world.

You do this. This is your punishment
You do that. That's your punishment

It's sickening how race, socioeconomic factors, and any other thing defense attorneys can think of, is used to keep perps from receiving their equal, earned justice.

I generally don't support capital punishment. In this case I would support the Chinese solution.
04-18-2024 06:30 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.