Cincinnati Bearcats

Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Courtside Seating Entrance?
Bookmark and Share
fnz Offline
Bench Warmer

I Root For: Cincinnati/NKU
Courtside Seating Entrance?
Managed to snag some courtside seats for the NIT game on Saturday. I've never been fancy/lucky enough to sit here before. Is there a certain entrance I should be using to the arena to get me where I need to go?

I attended the UC/Louisville women's game earlier this season and had tickets under the basket. There wasn't any clear signage or direction with my ticket on where to actually get to the seats without just walking through the student section and onto the court and I felt like a total goober. A few members arena/athletic dept. staff were entirely less than helpful while the usher by those seats was alarmed that two morons just seemingly wandered onto the court.

Trying to avoid that whole scenario on Saturday. Thanks in advance for any insight here.

(This post was last modified: 03-22-2024 09:17 AM by fnz.)
03-21-2024 06:47 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

Z-Fly Offline
1st String

I Root For: Cincinnati
RE: Courtside Seating Entrance?
I've never done courtside either, but I might be able to help.

There is an entrance on the North east side of the stadium, at the bottom of the steps. That should put you in the right spot. Anyone is allowed to enter there, but from what I can tell you could walk right to your courtside seats from there.

If you walk in one of the normal entrances at the top of the stairs, the isles in the corners all go down to the floor. You should just be able to show your tickets when you get to the bottom.

03-22-2024 10:48 AM
Advertisement

namrag Online
All American

I Root For:
When I was courtside the other night, I just walked up to the first usher I saw and he directed me to another usher who showed me where to walk down from the mid-level of the arena to floor level.
They had me walk down the corner of the student section seating.
At the bottom / floor level there were three ushers waiting to help me from there.
They give you a wristband identifying you as having floor seats.
Usually there is an usher posted at the bottom of each stairs that has a gate on to the floor area.
They become very interested in you if you are attempting to come on to the floor area.
Just look for the people in the light blue polo shirts (the ushers).
There were plenty of them at the game Wednesday night. (maybe they weren't staffed as well at the women's game you went to)

03-22-2024 11:39 AM
bww Offline
McCuse

I Root For: Bearcats
Stairs in north east corner or central north of stadium will take to the floor level. Walk to north west corner and you’ll be where you want to be.

03-22-2024 09:49 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.