Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

News Biden*s Brain Breaks Badly Right in the Middle of Responses on Border and Hamas
CrimsonPhantom Offline
CUSA Curator

I Root For: NM State
Biden*s Brain Breaks Badly Right in the Middle of Responses on Border and Hamas
Quote:Tuesday may have brought us the most delusional remarks from Joe Biden ever.

He was an hour and a half late, and when he finally arrived, his remarks and responses were very brief. He read a little bit from his notes, answered a few questions, and then he was out of there.

First, he talked about how they had to get past the "toxic" and "petty partisan politics."

He then immediately falsely blamed the border crisis on former President Donald Trump and his "MAGA Republicans."

Biden claimed "the only reason" the border wasn't secure was because of MAGA. So much for getting past that toxic partisan politics.

Now that's an incredibly Orwellian flip of reality.

Up until January, Biden and his team kept insisting the border was secure and refusing to call it a "crisis." Suddenly, last month, he totally flipped, claiming he'd recognized there was a crisis for ten years and that he had begged for help from Congress. He claimed that there was nothing he could do without Congress giving him the power. Yet when he came in January 2021, he issued all kinds of executive orders to take apart the security that Trump had put in place. That's what led to the crisis.

So Biden's comments are nuts. These are the same people who -- before last month -- were claiming that Republicans caring about the border were somehow racist and evil. Now suddenly they're trying to blame the Republicans for not caring enough, when Biden has blown off the problem and made it worse for the last three years.

Biden then said he wasn't going to concede anything.

So he's going to live in his fantasy world and stomp his foot now that the Senate border bill is likely DOA.

We've reported before on Joe Biden's brain "breaking." It's quite disturbing to see.

But this one on Tuesday, when he was asked about the Israel-Hamas war during remarks on the border, may have been the worst of all. He was just completely lost, searching for what to say and having no idea, with a look of complete confusion on his face. The reporters have to help him, that's how bad it was.

"There is some movement, and I don’t wanna, I don't wanna, let me be choose my words — there's some movement," he said, struggling. "There's been a response from the, uh, there's been a response from the opposition, but um..."

"From Hamas?" a reporter offered.

"Yes, I'm sorry, from Hamas," Biden said.

The opposition? No, Joe, those are the terrorists. He calls them the "opposition," and then he calls Republicans extremists. That's how over the edge he's gotten.

But this clip was scary. Can I say how frightening it is to know that this guy is in charge? That he's the one who has the nuke codes? That he's supposed to be making critical, life-altering decisions for our nation? This really is past time for the 25th Amendment.

At the end, he shuffled off out of the room.

We are in deep trouble, and I'm not sure we're even going to make it to him being voted out.

Link

Biden's Disgusting Pandering As He Messes Up Kamala's Name and Jill Has to Play Handler Again

Quote:I have to say that one of the things that really gets me about Joe Biden is how he will say anything he can to pander to people.

If it's an event with black people, we will hear about how he was raised in black churches.

If it's firefighters, it will be about how his house almost burned down and he almost lost the Corvette. Oh, and his wife. And the cat. In that order.

If it has to do with trains, hello, Angelo Negri, "Joey Baby" will be talking about how you pinched his cheek again, even though the encounter could not ever have happened as Biden explained.

On Tuesday, Biden held an event at the White House in recognition of Black History Month. So you knew there would be pandering in the mix.

He actually pulled out the "I have a black friend" pandering approach this time.

"We are really fortunate to have a real leader, a true friend, and an historic vice president, Kamala Harris," Biden said as he grabbed and clutched Kamala's hand. "I not only asked him (??) to join me, I love her. Hehehe. It's a good relationship; she's doing an incredible job." She's a woman, Joe. I know Democrats have difficulty with the concept of what a woman is, but Joe should know — he's always sniffing their hair.

That's typical Biden — he has a long history of awkward, if not straight-up offensive, comments when it comes to black people, from his comments about Barack Obama to his "you ain't black "comment to Charlamagne tha God.

But as much as he "loves" Kamala, he still can't get her name right. How is this possible after three years?

He can't even keep it straight from moment to moment. He said the name right when he said, "I love her."

His brain is truly broken, and/or he just can't be bothered. Or perhaps it's deliberate. Any way you slice it, you know that relationship is not good.

Biden then announced the performance part of the event.

"Please enjoy the performers (performance?) that's about to begin," Biden announced.

He turned toward Jill, who was slightly off camera, then said, "Alright, we're gonna walk off here." So it sounded/looked like she directed him in some way.

It's always something to hear people laugh when Biden does things like this, as though it is funny. It sounds like they are so blind.

But if that direction from Jill to Joe wasn't blatant, the next direction from her was. She has to direct him off the stage, like a toddler.

Joe appears confused, looking this way and that. "Go out this way," you can hear Jill say to him as he's about to walk off in the opposite direction. As she and Joe greet the performer who was there, Joe grabs her elbow to keep her with him. But she turns and walks away anyway.

I often think she seems like she's tired of being a handler for him, and that's very sad if true.

Now off the stage, Biden tries to direct people to be quiet while the performance is going on. But they're not listening to him. Then he ends up talking himself, whispering to Jill.

The song was so appropriate for Biden. He can't "make us love him" if we won't. "You can't make your heart feel something it won't. Here in the dark, in these final hours...I can't make you love me, if you don't."

Let's hope we are counting down to the final hours that he's occupying the office, come next January.

Link
02-07-2024 12:58 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

450bench Offline

I Root For: Memphis
RE: Biden*s Brain Breaks Badly Right in the Middle of Responses on Border and Hamas
And THAT idiot is running the country…hopefully not for long
02-07-2024 01:03 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
gdunn Offline
Repping E-Gang Colors

I Root For: Southern Miss

Survivor Champion
RE: Biden*s Brain Breaks Badly Right in the Middle of Responses on Border and Hamas
(02-07-2024 01:03 PM)450bench Wrote:  And THAT idiot is running the country…hopefully not for long

And running for re-election.
02-07-2024 01:05 PM
BartlettTigerFan Offline
Have gun Will travel

I Root For: Freedom
He ain't running anything, Just a puppet.
02-07-2024 03:45 PM
MemTigers1998 Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Memphis
Drooling vegetable
02-07-2024 05:15 PM
Advertisement

CardinalJim Offline
Welcome to The New Age

I Root For: Louisville
That's just sad. What his wife and staff are doing is elder abuse. I actually feel sorry for him.
02-07-2024 05:47 PM
stinkfist Online
nuts zongo's in the house

I Root For: Mustard Buzzards
(02-07-2024 05:47 PM)CardinalJim Wrote:  That's just sad. What his wife and staff are doing is elder abuse. I actually feel sorry for him.

I don't ... he could drop dead yesterday and that would be a day too late...

@intentionalGrammarButchering
(This post was last modified: 02-07-2024 07:48 PM by stinkfist.)
02-07-2024 07:48 PM
stinkfist Online
nuts zongo's in the house

I Root For: Mustard Buzzards
(02-07-2024 01:05 PM)gdunn Wrote:  
(02-07-2024 01:03 PM)450bench Wrote:  And THAT idiot is running the country…hopefully not for long

dude, he's stage 7 at best now....

@>270EVsBlueBakedInn(364) and/or moo-moo-chelle (aka big mike) if all else fails by Aug. 22, 2024 ... 03-wink (AM)
02-07-2024 07:50 PM
gdunn Offline
Repping E-Gang Colors

I Root For: Southern Miss

Survivor Champion
(02-07-2024 07:50 PM)stinkfist Wrote:  
(02-07-2024 01:05 PM)gdunn Wrote:  

dude, he's stage 7 at best now....

@>270EVsBlueBakedInn(364) and/or moo-moo-chelle (aka big mike) if all else fails by Aug. 22, 2024 ... 03-wink (AM)

So just slightly above some of the brain trust here? 03-lmfao
02-08-2024 07:42 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.