Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

News Biden*s Comments on 'Saving Democracy' During Visit to His Campaign Headquarters Are
CrimsonPhantom Offline
CUSA Curator

I Root For: NM State
Biden*s Comments on 'Saving Democracy' During Visit to His Campaign Headquarters Are
Quote:It's hard to imagine how Joe Biden is going to make it through campaigning to November.

I do wonder if they might try to swap him out at some later point but they would still have to figure out how they are going to do it—that is, convince him to step aside and get around Kamala. There has been speculation about folks like Gavin Newsom and Michelle Obama. But the clock is ticking if they're going to jump in.

Biden can't even get through the simplest of events without notes and help. But using notes, even at his campaign headquarters? This is really bad.

"I think it's time to finish the job here," he said on Saturday Unfortunately, many thought that meant "finish" off the country.

Not to mention that he brought up his handler again, Jill, mentioning that she's going to "hook him" if he keeps rambling. He's spoken before about how she doesn't like it. So, one has to wonder what happens behind the scenes when he does things like that. She keeps watching him like a hawk.

Then came this serious piece of delusion and irony, where he tells the campaign staff they're helping to "save democracy." Seriously.

Republicans aren't doing anything to endanger the Republic.

Yet, it's Democrats trying to boot his political opponent, former President Donald Trump, off the ballot and Democrats behind lawfare attempts against him. That's not saving "democracy," that's undermining our Constitutional Republic. It's election interference. And working to try to get Biden elected is endangering the country.

Democrats are even working to keep other Democrats from challenging him, trying to block out people like Rep. Dean Phillips (D-MN). But Phillips just notched a win against such an effort in Wisconsin

Biden thanked the staff, then said almost plaintively, "I think you all get along with me."

And the problem of course is, some of them don't, even on his campaign. That shows you what trouble he is in.

Indeed, we reported that—according to campaign staffers—he has volunteers "quitting in droves" over the Israel-Hamas war.

His own staff has issues with him. Is it any wonder given he has such low approval, when he has so many problems on so many issues? Perhaps the biggest problems being the economy and the border, although the far left certainly has issues with him over Israel. But when you have to question the loyalty of your campaign staff, you just might be in trouble.

Link

Biden Has a Festival of Confusion in Las Vegas, As He Brags About Defying the Supreme Court

Quote:Joe Biden was at a fundraiser in Las Vegas, Nevada on Sunday night.

I think that's part of trying to limit his exposure, but the gaffes and the problems still get out. I don't know what kind of money he hauls in after people listen to some of the things that he says, given that they must realize what problems he has.

Biden repeats debunked or misleading stories about former President Donald Trump trying to gin up fear to get money and votes. That's all Biden has, other than a record of failure. He repeated the debunked story about former President Donald Trump supposedly calling American soldiers fallen in France "suckers" and "losers." That appears to be part of his standard campaign speech now because facts don't matter to him.

I also noticed they're trying to make him look more interesting at campaign events with lighting behind him. Sorry, guys, it's not working. This is the second event where I've seen such lighting, and unfortunately for the Biden people, trying to make Old Joe more flashy doesn't cover up the mistakes.

Biden repeated the false claim that he'd "created" 15 million new jobs when it was people just returning to work after the pandemic and he didn't do anything to "create" the jobs to begin with. But he had to admit that not everyone was feeling the benefits and progress yet. Hard to feel what isn't there.

Once again, he seemed to have problems articulating. This was pretty indecipherable on the whole, despite the teleprompter.

But this was perhaps the most disturbing thing he said — bragging about blowing off the Supreme Court after it smacked him down on student debt relief. He doesn't care. "They didn't stop me!" he says.

This from the guy who claims his campaign is about "saving democracy" — while he and the people supporting him do everything they can to harm our constitutional republic, ignoring a decision of the Supreme Court and trying to do what they want anyway.

Biden also claimed it wasn't costing us anything, just a ridiculous falsehood.

It costs everyone, and it's choosing to reward some people while leaving out others and being paid on the backs of those others, including those who didn't go to college. Biden brags his name will be on it, with a move that amounts to trying to buy votes.

Biden was also tripping all over his words again. He said, "It droves the economy." The word is "drives," Joe. And he didn't seem to understand that he'd made a mistake.

Biden continued to trip over his words in this clip where he says he makes no "apologize" for being pro-union. He corrected himself with this one.

You're not being "pro-union" when you're crushing the workers under the boot heel of Bidenflation or killing union jobs by canceling things like the Keystone XL Pipeline.

Where was this event? Joe seemed confused for a moment about that, and he just kept yelling as he said a high-speed rail line would take you from here to Las Vegas.

You could tell he was completely gone when he got to this comment about Roe v. Wade.

"Well, Roe v. Wade has taken away a woman's right to choose," Biden said. Now that's confusion. That's how bad he is at this point, and it's only going to get worse.

But in a way, he's right, although he doesn't understand it. Roe v. Wade did take away the right of women (and men) to weigh in and vote on legislation regarding abortion, as should have happened from the start. Overturning it gave them back their choice.

What must voters think when they see things like this? It's not surprising why his approval is in the basement and why people question his ability to do the job.
02-05-2024 01:55 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

450bench Offline

I Root For: Memphis
RE: Biden*s Comments on 'Saving Democracy' During Visit to His Campaign Headquarters Are
He’s an embarrassment
02-05-2024 01:56 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
CrimsonPhantom Offline
CUSA Curator

I Root For: NM State
RE: Biden*s Comments on 'Saving Democracy' During Visit to His Campaign Headquarters Are

[Image: GFm6t5AWQAAR5In?format=jpg&name=small]
02-06-2024 03:18 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.